Newborn baby witch from Illinois

Hi everyone! :wave:t2: My name is Kaelyn (or Kae for short) and I’m from the Chicago-land area. I’ve always been interested and drawn to Witchcraft ever since I was a child and could never explain my strange intuition. I am absolutely in the beginning stages of initiating myself and am looking forward to my new way of life. Any guidance along the way is majorly appreciated!

7 Likes

Welcome it’s nice to meet you!
What are your interests? If you don’t know yet, that’s fine too. I’m glad to be on the journey with you.
Blessed be! :heart::cat2:

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @kae!! :confetti_ball:

Tips for a beginner Witch:

• You don’t need fancy tools to aid you in your craft.

• Witchcraft is like a muscle, a lot of people don’t use it because they don’t even believe they have it! But with study and practice it will develop.

• Write down your experiences, feelings, ideas in your journal or book of shadows after each ritual.

• Create! The easiest way to workout your Magic is through art, whether you like painting, knitting, baking, singing, etc, our personal path grows stronger when we allow ourselves to create!

Blessed Be! :pray:

3 Likes

Warm greetings to you, @kae! :heart:

You are very welcome here- we are blessed to have you join us! :blush: It is so exciting that you have decided to pursue your life-long interest in witchcraft and are ready to get started! :sparkles:

A great place to learn a little history, browse through different topics, and find step-by-step guidance through some basic spells and rituals is in the videos on the Spells8 YouTube Channel.

Another great place to find a very thorough introduction to the practice is by doing the Wicca Self-Initiation!

Wicca-Self-Initiation-750x500

Feel free to browse videos and topics at your leisure- you certainly don’t have to learn or remember everything! Your practice is your own- uniquely yours! :sparkling_heart: Focus on things that you are interested in, and don’t hesitate to reach out in the forums if you have any questions!

I’m looking forward to talking with you more- Blessed Be! :heart:

2 Likes

Merry meet @kae! You are very welcome here :bouquet:

3 Likes

Welcome and Merry Meet @kae you are in the right group for learning, and being all the time welcome! So much to do and learn here and so many awesome people to become friends with and to learn with. Blessed Be and don’t be shy, hang around the forum here

2 Likes