Newly Minted Witch Saying Hello

Hi! I’m Bridge, and I’ve been more or less non-practicing for some time now. I have memories of seeing future events in my dreams as young as 9 years old, so it’s been a long time coming.

I’m actually practicing witchcraft to heal from a traumatic event involving one of my dreams. When I was a pre-teen I had started to look into witchcraft a little bit, and coincidentally I had a dream about losing a relative around that time. A week later it happened. Since I was so young I kind of “hated the messenger and not the message” and I realized in September I needed to heal. So I started working with tarot cards.

One thing lead to another and here I am now! I’m excited to be here and hopefully meet new people.

7 Likes

Wow! I think I would’ve had the same reaction! Especially for a child at that age. Big hugs! Glad you are heal. You are among friends.

6 Likes

Merry meet @Bridge! :blush:

Goodness, that sounds like a very traumatic experience indeed- no one could blame you for needing to take a step back and focus on healing! I’m sorry for your loss, and I hope your work with the tarot helped you to recover :heart:

I am so glad you found your way here! The coven is blessed to have you- please make yourself at home :sparkles: There are always ongoing Activities and a weekly group ritual held over in A Sacred Space- be sure to log in, and look for the ritual (held every Thursday)!

And, of course, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask. You have a coven full of friendly fellow magick-lovers always happy to help or even just chat!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Bridge! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Hi @Bridge! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum. :infinite_roots:

That had to have been scary, dreaming like that. I’m glad you’ve faced your fears and are back in the craft! It takes real bravery to do something like that, so kudos to you!

A great way of getting to know people is the Merry Meet Monday posts, so keep an eye out for it when it goes up today. You can chat with people down in the comments about how your week is planned or whatever.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

@Bridge hello and welcome. I’m sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience. Hopefully that will get better.

6 Likes

Hi @Bridge,
Welcome! I’m so glad you have chosen to walk a magical healing path. I’m looking forward to hearing more about your journey.
With love,
Marsha

4 Likes