Next two decks im getting

The next decks im getting. I just cant say no to these two.

9 Likes

I love Supernatural, I did not know they made cards! When you get them be sure to let me know how you like them. The Kali Oracle deck looks interesting too.

8 Likes

ofcorse and im obsessed with supernatral what brother sam or dean? im a dean fan.

8 Likes

I love them both, I can’t choose one…

8 Likes

Neat! I bet that Kali one is really interesting.

9 Likes

Ima find out im very fond of kali

8 Likes

Congrats on your new decks, @Nikita-mikaelson! :partying_face: Enjoy them- may they both serve you well :tarot_card: :sparkles:

7 Likes

I absolutely LOVE Supernatural so naturally I wanted this deck. I have read a lot of negative reviews for the deck though…for example, some reviews said things like the characters are barely recognizable and most of the minor arcana cards are just pip cards with absolutely no imagery, just a card with 4 bones for example. I mean, 15 seasons worth of monsters, angels, demons, so many other things…there was plenty that could have been used for all the minor arcana. It was upsetting a bit.
As a tarot reader and a huge Supernatural fan I felt I had to at least let you know what information I had seen and heard. I’m not trying to discourage you from purchasing the deck. Honestly I would love to have it to place with my other SPN merch.
And btw I’m definitely a Dean girl 100%!

The last deck I purchased was Seasons of the Witch: Samhain Oracle and it is amazing!
I’m sure you could agree that we can never have too many decks lol. I have 8 total right now, always looking for more.

9 Likes

Thanks for the info but the supernatural deck is one of the firsts i liked. so i dont mind if its not high detailed and yes i was worried about having too many decks cuz i have a bit of a list i want i also found on amazon a nightmare before Christmas deck and a disney villins deck witch i get not for everyone or even traditional but i love nightmare before Christmas and disney so.

9 Likes

I don’t blame you at all! Like I said, I just wanted to let you know just in case! When you do get it I hope you’ll let us know your opinion on it.
And of course a lot of decks won’t be for everyone. My friend has a Golden Girls deck and its one of her favorites. I will admit I haven’t seen The Nightmare Before Christmas deck in detail but I bet its amazing. I’m sure I will end up getting the SPN deck as well just because. I know I’ll love it no matter what.
I hope your next deck purchases turn out wonderful for you.
Blessed be

8 Likes

cool i love the look of the kali one

6 Likes

I just thought i would share with you that I ended up buying the Supernatural tarot deck myself lol. I couldn’t pass it up. And actually with all the characters on a lot of the cards, it helps a lot in understanding the meanings. For instance, if I draw The Sun, which is portrayed by Charlie Bradbury. So any true fans of the show have a great description already. Glad i changedxmy mind and decided to get it. I also got the Wild Unknown Archetypes Oracle. Have you gotten your decks yet?

6 Likes

@MysticaLyn16 @Nikita-mikaelson heres what the cards will look like

6 Likes

I loved that show @Mistress_Of_Herbs, and the card look amazing.
:heart:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.