Nice finds

Hi just wanted to share some nice finds I got here in Sydney Aus. The seller previously in her younger years had a crystal shop and had all these nice treasures at her home new and stored so was was selling cheap. The other one which is the majority of the items including the trees, pendants and rings was a fluent seller and as she brought in bulks gave them to me for a cheaper price. I have purchased angel crystal crows, crystal book marks and more from her previously. Here are some pics:

This cuff is Jasper

I am going to be very busy trying to identify all the crystals lol.

These are from the first seller and there is another amethyst one my partner is currently wearing

11 Likes

These are some more nice finds. The glass candle holders I adore unfortunately my partner got me some battery powered candles but is still a nice touch and a nice thought. The older antique looking rocking chair is stunning and very relaxing. I am thinking for making a nice cover for the seats what do u think? Should I leave it as is or add a more modern touch? Please excuse the mess in the silver decor set pic. I haven’t found a spot for them yet. Any suggestions? I am thinking to get some artificial flowers for the vase and with just use the water jug as an ornament and only use when water is involved in a ritual or what not:

8 Likes

A ring for every knuckle! :rofl::rofl:

You’ve some amazing things there! Please don’t be creeped out, but I could easily spend a couple of hours looking around in a room like that! The jasper piece is intriguing to me…not sure why.

Congrats on your haul!

7 Likes

Oh my goodness, so many shiny pretty things! :heart_eyes:

I think I love the black onyx (?) rings the best. They’re very, very pretty :black_heart: what a generous offer from the person you got them from!

8 Likes

Beee youu tiii fulll! You always find such beautiful things! Battery powered candles are great (no fire hazard). I am sitting in a room right now full of battery powered candles! It’s dark outside and the room is beautiful.

7 Likes

OH MY! ALL THE PRETTIES! How nice!

6 Likes

Thank you :blush: My partner says that from all the things in my little sacred room, he will have to start charging people as it is like a museum (not like know anyone/witches to come anyways) :laughing:

6 Likes

Yes can you believe it for all those pieces she only charged me $160! Its a steal if you ask me as each piece at the cheapest in a shop here go for $60 at the very least. I couldn’t tell if it is onyx or obsidian. I still need to research more about crystals and there differences… two of them are very shiny and 2 are not so assuming the shiny ones are not onyx :blush:

6 Likes

They are a nice touch and much cheaper. I have seen good quality candles this size go for $50 each. Not that it is not worth it as the burning time would be excellent, but to get three i feel i could spend it elsewhere.

5 Likes

Thank you very much :blush:

5 Likes

Gorgeous treasures, @TheMuslimWitch! :heart_eyes: So many wonderful things and for such a great price! I’m sure the seller was happy to find someone who will truly treasure and appreciate everything- they have found a great new home :blush::sparkles:

Enjoy them- I’m sure you’re going to have lots of fun identifying everything! May your beautiful new shinies serve you well :gem::two_hearts:

Blessed be!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.