Nice to meet you all!

Merry meet! I’m Gabby, I’m an eclectic witch from New York! I’m currently 20 years old and I’ve been studying the craft since Jan '20 after going through a very dark time in my life. It was, and still is, the only thing that gave me a sense of purpose and relief in life which I am eternally grateful for. My main interests are herbs, tarot, and crystals! I would love to get to know you all, so replies are very welcomed!

10 Likes

@TheCrystalWitch welcome, I’m crystal from Ohio. I’m so glad you are here. Everyone is amazing.

8 Likes

Welcome @TheCrystalWitch . I am Sharon
from Idaho. So glad you found this amazing place. Blessed Be!!!

9 Likes

Merry meet @TheCrystalWitch I’m Phoenix from Alabama. I’m also an eclectic but I tend to specialize in divination and kitchen magic. Everyone here at spells8 has been beyond helpful and supportive and each of us have special gifts or areas that we’re more knowledgeable with. We have a couple of crystal pros, a few green witches, tarot readers etc, etc. So if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask because one of us will have an answer or good resource for information. I’ve learned a lot in the few months since I joined the infinite roots coven and we’re so glad you are here. Looking forward to seeing more from you. Blessed be🙏

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing your introduction, Gabby! I believe we found this path because of a special sensibility, a feeling of connectedness towards everything that is hard to explain.

I’m glad you’re growing your Craft and getting the supplies and information you need. Welcome aboard! :wave:

8 Likes

Merry meet Gabby @TheCrystalWitch and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

The Craft really can be a light in dark times- I’m so glad you found hope in your magick, and that you made your way here. We are blessed to have you in the forum! :blush:

Have you had a chance to explore the Forum Activities yet? From the weekly challenge to the Thursday group ritual and more- there are lots of ways to get involved with fellow coven members. And you are very welcome to start a new discussion to share witchy discoveries and chat! :sparkles:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- blessed be!

7 Likes

Welcome @TheCrystalWitch , so glad you found this little family! Everyone here is awesome and always willing to help out
Blessings!

8 Likes

Hi Gabby! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots:

I’m an eclectic witch that focuses on candle magic and chants. I’m glad to have you here! It’s a very supportive group, I don’t know where I’d be without my fellow coven members! I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Welcome to Infinite Roots! :infinite_roots: I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & also an eclectic witch. I’m highly empathetic too as is my daughter.

A great place to learn is the courses section. A lot of good information & printables for your Book or Shadows or Grimoire.

7 Likes

Merry Meet, Gabby! I’m from Harpers Ferry WV, and new here myself!

7 Likes