Not So New Newbie Here

Hey guys i go by Nikkii, im not really new to Wicca but i am always learning so i believe I’m technically new to it. I am a Pagan wicca and i want to know everything about everything. Anything i can soak in i wanna learn it. Im 34 years old and have a 13 year old son named Logan and I have a Life Partner named Eric. This is my absolute favorite time of year in every aspect of it. Fall is my favorite season and halloween is my favorite holiday. I love learning and writing spells and information about wicca and the craft. I love everytbing about anything witchy. Always have. I love music of all kinds its my savior and my best friend lol. But ive been really getting into witchcraft and practicing for about 4 years now but still feel like a newb. Anything anyone wants to show me or teach me i am willing to listen and learn. Well thats me. Just wanted to introduce myself. Hey yall heyyyy

12 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 @rochelle4 :partying_face:

We’re happy to have you here! My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here in the Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots: I’m an eclectic witch and Celtic pagan – and I can totally relate to feeling new all the time and wanting to learn everything I possibly can! I think that’s the cool thing about following any sort of witchcraft or magical path. There’s always something new to learn!

If you haven’t already, you may want to check out the courses and posts on the main site. There is so much information there that you could get lost for hours!

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @rochelle4

It’s nice to meet you Nikkii! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I always recommend starting with the Courses as @MeganB suggested. If you have any questions just ask, Q&A I’m so glad you have joined us and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magic :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Hey there! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I love Fall too! It’s so nice when the weather cools down and the leaves start to turn. Of course, it gets cool enough to have tea so that’s nice. Speaking of tea, I want to make sure you know about our Group Ritual on Thursday where we all do a bit of magic and have some tea and talk about what we’re doing. It’s great fun and easy for newbies to do.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Merry meet Nikkii @rochelle4!

Welcome to the forum- we are blessed to have you here :blush:

Hooray! Me too- there’s something about this time of year that just feels so homey and comfortable :fallen_leaf: :jack_o_lantern: :sparkles: It really feels like witch season, so I suppose it makes sense for magick-lovers to feel right at home in autumn! :maple_leaf:

I hope you have been finding everything you are searching for- if you ever need any help, don’t hesitate to reach out! Your coven is very friendly one :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be!

7 Likes

Welcome to Spells8!

I am a newbie myself although I have been dabbling for awhile. The more I learn the more I realize I have been doing this for a long time but now I am doing it with intention and purpose.

Fall is absolutely an amazing season. Love it too!

Have a great day!

7 Likes

Welcome @rochelle4. I’ve found the forums & the people here to be really wonderful.

What a wonderful & thorough intro. I’m John, 35, from the Middle East, & would best define myself as eclectic/chaos magician.

6 Likes

Hi @rochelle4 Nikki, happy you’re here and nice to meet you! I am not Wiccan but I practice Green Witchcraft and live in the middle of nowhere in 300 acres of woods! I think we are all a huge fans of Fall and Samhain here and we look forward to celebrating the season with you!

We are all on our witchy journey and no matter how long you’ve been practicing, you know more than some and have so much more to learn since there’s so much out there - knowledge is power and practicing is fun! I am happy you’re here!
:brown_heart:

6 Likes

Welcome, @rochelle4! I completely understand you when you say you’ve been practicing but still feel like a newbie. I’ve done the same and this is such a fantastic place to learn. In the short time I’ve been here my practice and understanding has definitely grown.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.