Not ssure if I'm in the right forum if now I apologize

I am KAt, aka bitch witch. I lost my firstborn daughter around Thanksgiving last November. I have been numb and feel, mostly dead as well. Now I am feeling a bit stronger, so I wanted to say hi! I’m hoping I can stay in here for a while and get to know you all. Blessed be.

11 Likes

Lovely to meet you @kathy2 and I am sorry for your loss. Looking forward to chatting to you some more and learning from you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: xxx

7 Likes

Hello @kathy2, I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the coven, my dear. You have my deepest sympathies for your loss. If you want to talk, we will listen, and if you want to learn this is the best place to be. If you haven’t already, check out the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News post for what the coven is up to this week.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you and chat with you soon.

6 Likes

As a mother of four, and I also lost my second born. She was stillborn. I feel your pain him. If you need to talk please hit mule up!!!I’m Christina and I’m in New York. Otherwise, it’s nice to meet you!!!

7 Likes

Merry meet! Glad to have you here :black_heart:

6 Likes

I am also a mum and although I haven’t felt your pain personally I have been with my sister on her own rocky journey to motherhood. You will find comfort here, I’ve only been here 2 weeks and I feel like its an extended family. I’m Lisa, an eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland. If you need some spiritual support from the Coven you can visit the energy exchange to ask for strength, healing or protection from us all :heartpulse: Energy Exchange Circle 🤗 April 10th - #55 by TheTravelWitch
If you need anything just ask :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Wishing a very warm welcome to you, @kathy2 Kat! :heart:

So sorry to hear about your loss. I hope that the warmth and support of the coven can help to bring you positivity and newfound joy, even in your time of mourning. Thank you very much for reaching out to introduce yourself!

Others have shared some helpful links, so I’ll just add that you are always welcome to join the Forum Activities. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out! You a have friendly coven happy to help :blush:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Surrounding you with so much love and light. My brother passed away when I was just three, he was a year and a half~I try to show compassion to my Mum as I can’t imagine the feelings.
As trite as I’m sure time heals all wounds must sound it IS the truth and one day, I don’t know when but I do know it WILL happen you will awaken with the sadness still but also a new kind of okay ness.
I’m not terribly religious but I do find comfort in the notion that my brother was clearly called on to do something bigger and better with his life, one that I won’t likely understand in my lifetime but that’s ok because one day we’ll be together.
If you ever need to talk I’m always here
:black_heart:

5 Likes

Lisa 32, According to the DNA test, I too m a wee bit Scotish. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks to everyone. I am a bit introverted to begin with, the death of my daughter has made me a recluse. Ive only left my house 3 times since Thanksgiving, I work from home, thank Goddess, fighting to remain working from home currently. Never go on any social media or anything. I have however picked up the study and practice if Wicca, witchcraft, and working on my Tarot cards. Once I somewhat master those, or they, me, LOL, I want to get to know the ruines, sorry about the spelling. I graduated from college in Sept. 2020, having a virtual graduation next month. Thank you for welcoming me. I hope to be here making connections for a while. I know I will learn from each of you, that none of the many books Ive read about these practices could ever teach. Blessed be.

5 Likes

Please to meet! My condolences! This a great place to learn and you will get much great advice from everyone at this Coven…

Blessed be

5 Likes

I made my own little set of runes! It was super easy actually too.

4 Likes