October 17th Daily Affirmation

Message to self:

“I am resting, reflecting, and

resetting. An important new

week is up ahead, and today

is preparing me for it all.”

~ Shawn Fontaine

3 Likes

Perfect description of my day today and my upcoming week. My surgery is on Thursday & I have been doing a lot of resting, reflecting, and resetting. Perfect!

3 Likes

I hope everything goes well for you!

2 Likes

I’ve come to a better headspace about the happenings of the the month. I’m catching back up with me and keeping my anxiety at bay. I’ve been good about journaling each day for a few days now. Yesterday I took for me and stayed in my blanket fort.

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

You’re absolutely welcome! :blush: I need to work on journaling more. I did write in my journal yesterday. Omg, lemme tell you what happened. I shuffled my cards.(moonology deck) and two popped out. ( Full moon in sag, new moon in virgo, and full moon in scorpio) and I said, “ok universe you gunna pick for me?” Jokingly. Then I put them back, finished shuffling. And what do I get? New moon in virgo, full moon in sag but not the last one. It was waxing crescent moon and the meaning was “The Universe Can Surprise You” thought that was funny.

1 Like

The Universe sure did surprise me by picking my cards :grin: and I do know that you’re supposed to keep the cards that pop out but I was just beginning to pick the deck up

1 Like