Message to self:

"October taught me so many things

that have helped me learn and grow.

May the things that are still unclear

be illuminated today! I am stepping

into a feeling of clarity."

~ Shawn Fontaine

5 Likes

Perfect once again. This is how I felt when I got going this morning. October was a learning month and going forward clarity will be on it’s way to me. Thank you again!

3 Likes

You’re quite welcome :slight_smile: I’m glad you were able to go about your day after the hearing yesterday :gift_heart:

3 Likes

I was, it took a little bit of down time and then I moved to the living room. After dinner we started Maleficent and I crashed to sleep right at the beginning when she was still young and woke up later when her & the king were fighting. I needed the rest after the past few nights.

Thank you!

3 Likes

I hear that. I’ve been so fatigued the last few weeks. I feel as if my energy has been drained as soon as I wake up. Idk what’s up with that :smirk_cat:

3 Likes

It’s a truly exhausting time right now- there so much going on (Scorpio season, Full Blue Moon, Halloween, Samhain, Voting in the USA, etc.) that there is a lot of weird energy in the air.

Everybody stay safe and stick to self-love and self-care routines! I imagine a lot of the excitement will cool down later next week. Until then- be well! :pray::two_hearts:

1 Like

Ooooh happy birthday! I hope you have the greatest day ever! You totally deserve it! :pray:t3::cupcake::partying_face::balloon::gift:

1 Like

You are so sweet, @Christina4! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you- it was a fun birthday and now I’ll spend the week recovering from all the sugary sweets I ate this weekend :joy::cake::candy: