October Esbat Help Please

@Francisco is there an Esbat for October’s full moon and I’m not finding it or has one not been posted yet?

8 Likes

Remember last year it was the Full Blue Moon on Samhain! Eeekkk… so maybe the one for October still needs finishing touches where last year it was sort of a special one.

9 Likes

I just had a quick search and didn’t see it, either. Maybe it’s still in the works :man_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I sort of figured. I just like to buy things I might need ahead of time since I can’t get in the car or something like that. Thanks, ladies!

8 Likes

Yep, it’s in the works! I’ll share it here today! :full_moon: Thanks for keeping an eye out, @Amethyst! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Here it is! :

10 Likes

Thank you, kind sir! I was thinking I was crazy, not being able to find it. LOL!

6 Likes

Oh good, I was just talking to my witchy friend about the full moon & Samhain. I really want to participate in the full moon. I havent since June! Been an eclectic mix of life events! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Quick question!!
Can I burn loose sage instead of a sage stick?
Or
Can I burn one of my rosemary sticks?

6 Likes

Oh, nice catch, @Amethyst! :raised_hands: Thanks for pointing that out. My guess is that is was because last year’s October Moon (the first one) was the Harvest Moon (closest moon to the Autumn Equinox- usually in October, but sometimes in September like it was this year) and the second was, as @Siofra said, a Blue Moon :large_blue_circle: .

The new Hunter’s Moon ritual looks awesome, @Francisco- thanks so much! :pray::full_moon_with_face:

Hope you don’t mind if I jump in here, but I’d say burning loose sage is absolutely fine! Loose or in a stick, sage will have the same magickal properties of cleansing and protection. Sage incense or even steam from sage tea would work as well! :+1:

And rosemary would be fine as well, as can be used as a magickal substitute for most other herbs :+1:

Good luck and blessed moon ritual, @NoName! :full_moon: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thanks for this I would have never have known if @Amethyst didnt ask and thanks @Francisco for updating this

6 Likes

Um, on step number 4 it says to close your eye :eye: lol …sorry!!! I can’t wait to do this spell!!

6 Likes

LOL I prefer to keep an eye peeled just in case :eye:

:laughing: :rofl:

I just fixed it, thanks!!

6 Likes

:joy: haha I sleep with one eye open :eye:🕵‍♂

6 Likes