Offering Practice 3 Card Readings

Merry meet witches! If this is something we’re allowed to offer I’d be honoured if I could practice my tarot and would like to do free 3 card spreads. Message me or reply below with your question/topic and if you’d rather have the response public or private! Blessed be

7 Likes

This is so great that you’ve offered! I went ahead and moved your post to the Energy Exchange.

If you’d like, you can try out a general reading for me :heart: Public is fine!

5 Likes

Thank you!!! I’m very grateful and appreciative :black_heart:

6 Likes

Hello,

I would be happy to have a general reading done, if that is ok with you, a public reading is fine with me :slightly_smiling_face:

Question; will i accomplish my associates degree course real soon? and if yes how does the duration looks like.

6 Likes

Merry meet! So I use the mystic Monday’s tarot by Grace Duong and I did a 3 card past, present, future spread. The first card, dealing with your present situation is the upright Queen of Pentacles which is a lovely card reminding you to let abundance flow which speaks volumes to the soon ness of completion. The second card, relevant to the past and how it ties into today was a reversed two of wands which is a message to give yourself your passion and finally your future, upright ten of cups (again a really positive card) and it’s giving me the indication everything is going exactly as it should. This card foretells of wholeness, a feeling of coming full circle and reminds you to enjoy the time with loved ones and enjoy the beautiful space you’ve created.
And so mote it shall be.

5 Likes

Basically these cards are saying you are going to be fruitful and happy

5 Likes

I am so happy to hear this @AliceInWonderdab . I would love say a heartfelt thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. You are doing a great job thus far as well, your so professional in the way you explain your reading. This reading really meant a lot for me.

5 Likes

Awe thank you that means everything

5 Likes

I’d like a practice reading, Public is fine.
My question is: Should I continue working on my book?

4 Likes

Hi, I’d like a practice reading please. Public is fine.
My question: where am I heading?

4 Likes

I would like a practice reading. Public is fine.
My question: Am I going to get through this with a positive outcome?

3 Likes

Merry meet Tamera! I chose the teacup spread for your question. The tea cup reading involves two cards~one horizontally and one vertically to create an upside down t. The vertical card is your “teacup” which is the knowledge you need to drink in and the horizontal is the saucer representing what you need to let go of! The teacup tarot is credited to the legendary witch and burlesque performer Veronica Varlow. I’m also using the Mystic Monday’s tarot deck by Grace Duong.
As I shuffled the deck two cards leapt out on their own accord making this reading more powerful.
First we’ll start with your vertical “teacup” what you need to be taking in and that is the upright king of wands. You go girl and do not stop until you’ve gotten to where you need to be. This card embodies your natural leadership and hilights your entrepreneurial side. Basically I’m feeling you’re a true visionary and you MUST share your thoughts as you are capable of moulding the world to your ideas. Create your goals with clarity and imagination and lead your life with intent and vision!
Your “saucer card” or what you should let go of is the upright four of cups which I find also very interesting and I’m really feeling you should pay close attention as this card is all about distractions and over thinking. It’s suggesting to me you’re at odds with yourself~that you’re finding the fear of the unknown to cause you to withdraw but this isn’t the time for for staying stagnant (which admittedly often feels safe) but it often can mean you’re too self absorbed to see all of the possibilities in front of you (like this book!!!) and that it’s really only a matter of shifting your perspective (easier said than done I know) to see the options ahead! Of which I’m strongly feeling there’s many.
When I tune into your energy I feel you have something to say and I’m getting the message you need to pay attention to your throat and crown chakra :pray:t2:
And so mote it shall be.

3 Likes

Did you have any specific focuses?

3 Likes

How about this: What do I need to know about moving forward with my content?

3 Likes

Hi! I’m just checking in to see if you’d prefer a 3 card or a 6 card read as I’ve got feelings for both

3 Likes

That helps so much!

3 Likes

@AliceInWonderdab I would love a practice 3 card reading and public is fine. My question: Should I continue to have both my Etsy shop and website for my business?

Thank you so much!!! It helps to have a second set of eyes lol
Blessed Be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Wow! Thank you! I understood every word, it really clicked. I’ve been procrastinating continuing through with my book because of the dark parts I dread revisiting. But you’re right, I do have something to say.
Thank you Again!

5 Likes

6 card would be awesome please

5 Likes

Thats wonderful to know I’ll get started right away! I have a new spread I’m very excited to pull

4 Likes