Oh etsy calling my name

Ok so I think I may have an unhealthy love of etsy shops.
But check out this shop!!! I just made an order but the work is gorgeous! Seems to have good reviews.
Check it out! What do you think?
What shops do you love and recommend?
I’m always looking to grow my collection.

4 Likes

I just checked the Etsy site. What wonderful pieces of work. Unfortunately, being in Canada, shipping and the exchange rate would make it more expensive. However, my sister lives in San Antonio, TX. Perhaps when I go visit her there I will shop and ship it to her house! I just bookmarked the vendor :).

Shopping online can definitely get me into trouble all the time LOL.

3 Likes

don’t we all :joy:
when it comes to witchy etsy shops, this one might be my favorite: Hare’s Emporium.

Living in Europe, I often have that same problem! I find some beautiful pieces but the shop is from the US, and I’m most of the times not willing to pay like €25 just for shipping :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

At times I can convince myself “oh perhaps just this once” :smiley: Luckily my common sense prevails LOL (not always though). I’d be broke. Like you said @christine4, it’s when you come across a beautiful piece and realize that it ends up being twice as much or more!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing, Lyssa!!

I can’t believe how many different things they have!!

I just received a new embroidered altar cloth from BHistorical, an Etsy shop run by @chelsey1. I can definitely recommend it!

I took some pictures:

I really love that design! When I ordered I didn’t realize but it’s a Triple Moon / Spiral Goddess surrounded by the Horned God!

5 Likes

@chelsey1 I’m about to be shoving money at you. Love your shop!!!

2 Likes

The pentacle in the middle was “common art” I found online, but I drew the goddess. I couldn’t find ANYTHING that made me happy for my border when I made my own, so I designed it myself! I am so glad I can share my art with you guys, and that you like it!
If you do need to iron your cloth to flatten it, just cover it with a piece of cotton to protect the threads. They also glow with heat (which honestly scared me the first time I found that out!)

I have a new herb grinder for some new bath bombs, AND I have some crystals in my rock tumbler! I will have more items up soon, I just need to get more organized! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Very Nice Site!! love all the wood!

1 Like

Loll I bought one of everything she has… love BHistorical, can’t wait for more items.

2 Likes

Here is my site, it is growing by leaps and bounds, I should have well over 6,000 books online in another month…phew its a lot of work! But I love it. I also have my master resellers license, am registered with the State of Oregon and have bought all three .com .net and .biz names.
I have over 1,000 in sales so far (Opened May 2nd) and 188 items which are books by collection and subject matter, so you don’t have to pick and choose, you get it all. . I only sell singles by the 99 cent sale. Currently being listed with Alexa, Cortana, Google Assist, and 2 others, finalized most of that today.

1 Like

@roxanne and @chelsey1. You are both going to cost me too much $ that I don’t have lol

Ps: also in Canada

4 Likes

…and that goes for me as well :laughing:

2 Likes

Since we had been done discussing Etsy this was too funny not to share.

7 Likes

lol Love it! Sounds like me lol

1 Like

Omg @sarah9 :rofl::gem::chair:

It’s hilarious, but the little crystal in the chair is also really cute! :joy: :+1:

1 Like

@sarah9, that is just tooo funny

2 Likes

Oh, you make me laugh. I too am purchasing random good ideas online during this pandemic. I get you.

2 Likes