Oh My gosh I did it!--Constructive Criticism Please!

I opened a Youtube channel and made a video…lol its rough around the edges, but hey have to have a learning curve…constructive criticism please…ok the music isn’t perfect give this old gal a break, I am trying to teach an old dog new tricks!! LOL :slight_smile:
@Francisco @SilverBear ok so I can’t get a thumbnail to upload and the music doesn’t play all the time, I am working on it…

1 Like

Congratulations on starting your Youtube channel!

The only constructive criticism I can give you so far is to set the video settings to Public because right now it’s on “Private” so I can’t watch it! :laughing:

Here’s a page with instructions on how to change privacy settings.

1 Like

it says it is set to public

1 Like

Great job :smile:
I really like the music!

1 Like

You have to verify your account in order to use this feature.

Nicely done! i subscribed.

1 Like

@Francisco @SilverBear @MeganB @mrs You all know I am working on a etsy page. I have reached a umpf…I think I have covered all the categories of witchcraft, but now drawing a blank. Would you please look at it and tell me what I have missed? Things people may want to read about, etc. so I have all categories covered? Don’t want someone to go there and not find something they want or are interested in.

1 Like

Will have a look through tonight for you :blush: @roxanne

@roxanne that’s an impressive collection you have in your etsy shop, I’m very tempted :grinning: maybe you could add some books on crystals as well? Apologies if you already did and I missed it somehow!

1 Like

I am drawing a blank, but doing potions right now…just want to have every area covered!

PS I got my second video up… Sacred Feather on Youtube

1 Like

It looks good. You have a large collection of information there on Etsy! Are all of those books in the public domain? That’s impressive!

Also, I just subscribed to your channel :smiley:

2 Likes

YepI took all the copyrighted ones out, and I have done searches for years and saved them. I have 600+ files now and opened each and everyone of them, to check for copyright…my eyes were googoo

2 Likes

That’s so amazing. Those are wonderful resources to have!

1 Like