Old baby witch

Hello all.

Yes I am old (58 this coming all saints Day). I have been a witch for as long as I can remember but haven’t really practiced. Hence the “old baby witch”. My granddaughters that I have been raising are now 11 & 12 and showing a lot of interest in the craft. Quite frankly they’re asking a lot of questions that I don’t have answers for. I sought out information and was lead here. So this is where I’ll be. Trying to learn as much as I can as quickly as I can to feed their curiosity. Hopefully it’s something they will take in and grow on better then what I’ve done. Maybe they’ll be able to teach me new stuff.

I look forward to reading, learning and maybe someday contributing.

Michelle

12 Likes

BTW I’m from Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.

7 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @michelle65

I’m Marsha, an eclectic witch from Colorado and it’s very nice to meet you. You are not old Michelle, there are many people here older than you! Your age does not matter in the least, in my opinion, you are still young!

I recommend starting with the courses There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask Q&A It’s also a great place to get pages for your Book of Shadows.

You are very welcome here, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Hi @michelle65! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I second going through the courses, they’ll remind you of what you may have forgotten and help you learn what you need to know more about if you get what I mean. Plus, they’re fun!

If you need anything just give us a yell and someone will be by to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you!

6 Likes

It’s a path of lifelong learning indeed!

Many blessings, Michelle! We are happy to have you!

7 Likes

Merry meet @michelle65,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: It sounds like you have had magick in your heart the whole time- congrats to you for embarking your formal magickal training! And all the more fun if you’re able to share the Craft and enjoy magick along with your granddaughters too :two_hearts:

If you’re looking for magickal materials, I’m happy to say you’ve found a great place to be! There is a lot of content on both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum. In addition to the learning materials, you’ve got the support of the coven at your side. Anytime you have a question, feel free to reach out and your coven will step in to help :infinite_roots:

Make yourself at home here, Michelle! Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

You are not old! If you were I should be too :rofl: I am also 58 And I don t feel old. There is still a young girl inside of me and I am sure it is in you! Welcome here from a young witch in the Netherlands :smile:

7 Likes

Hello @michelle65 and welcome to Infinite Roots :infinite_roots:! Many of us are your age :). Older, wiser and in control - or that’s what I keep telling myself lol.
I look forward to getting to know you, blessed be :green_heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.