Old dog learning new tricks

I chose my title because I am a 53 year old man, (old dog pun) , with a strong interest in the craft, right now I will be learning as a solitary witch. I look forward to talking and learning from you, and from spells8, my name is Tommy, but I am going to be going by the name Watchingshadows53 . Right now my interest lay in, candles, incense, crystals, and spells. It’s a pleasure to meet everyone reading this and again I look forward to what I can learn from all of you.

16 Likes

I forgot to mention I am from Tennessee.

6 Likes

Merry Meet Watchingshadows53, happy to meet you. I am Rowan and I am in South Carolina. I know Tennessee very well, it was my father’s home state, a city called Manchester.
Welcome to Spells8, there is much to learn and lots of great people to meet also. Have you begun the courses yet? Self Initiation is a great place to begin and gain a lot of wisdom into the interests you mentioned.
We have some activities that we do also, Merry Meet Monday is a great way to get to know other members of the coven we call Infinite Roots :infinite_roots:
Also, on the forum is a category of Q&A that can help answer any questions you may have, and you can always reach out to any of us here we will be glad to help!
Welcome Once Again and Blessed Be,

5 Likes

Welcome! I’m glad you found us! I think you’ll find a wealth of great info and resources here! Both on the site and with this wonderful community :grinning:

6 Likes

Thank you Blessed be

6 Likes

Merry meet @Watchingshadows53 Tommy :heart:

I’ve gone ahead and updated your username for you- wishing you a very warm welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

Rowan has kindly shared some helpful links- feel free to explore the main Spells8 site and the forums and make yourself at home here! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You have a coven full of friendly folks happy to chat about magick :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Welcome :hugs: I’m Christina and I’m from New York. It’s great to have you here! I’m an eclectic witch. I’m also into crystals (I’m a certified crystal healer), candles and oils. A big part of my life is nature. But anyway it’s nice to meet you!
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Welcome to Infinite Roots :infinite_roots: I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I feel like you will fit right in with us! We like all of those things too! The Daily Ritual section of the site will give you some good information to get started for the day with candles, devotionals, tarot, crystals for the day. The courses have sections for just about all of those items & the site has many printables with great information for your BOS regarding the same topics. Book of Shadows Printables has some good ones to get you started & as you look through the spells & cast along & Courses more printables will be there for items including crystals. There is just a ton of good information here! :hugs:

I look forward to talk to you more throughout the forum! Have a great day! :star2:

6 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :infinite_roots: I’m Lisa an eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland :slight_smile: You have come to the perfect place to grow as a Witch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I joined around a month ago now and it’s one of the best decisions I’ve made for my path on this Journey :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: If you need anything at all just ask :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Hi @Watchingshadows53! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

It’s great to have you in the Forum, @Watchingshadows53!! Welcome to our humble online coven! :wave:

Feel free to click around and comment on any topic that interests you.

5 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @Watchingshadows53. I hope you find this site useful on your path. Blessed be.

5 Likes