Omg it finally happened, I took the risk 😊

Hi everyone, so as some may know I am in love with cats but my husband is so against cats that I had to give mine up for adoption early this year… well I did something risky by adopting a baby kitten and all I knew was if I was turned away this time I was going to put up a fight… Anyways so I adopted her and very strangely my husband just said “I don’t know what can I say, I hope there won’t be heaps of hair!” OMG :flushed: it’s is so strange he would have in the past either told me to get rid of the cat or I go… the freezing sore I cast a month back must be working because he has turned a whole new leaf where he is allowing me to go to the gym again for 2 times a day, take walks alone, being even more accepting of my requests…
Anyways this is a picture for now I have named her Luna bear and she’s around two months and not sure the sex yet…

13 Likes

Awwww look at ittttt so cute.

And I can tell you have more strength now as well :wink: Look at you go.

Congratulations on everything, I am so happy for you!

Tem

7 Likes

Aw Luna Bear is so cute :star_struck:
I’m glad that your hubby is lightening up! That’s great news!

7 Likes

Aw I’m so happy for you!!! She is precious. I’m so proud of you. Your ever increasing self-confidence and strength is amazing!!

6 Likes

So glad for you! And proud that you’re doing what you need! Luna is a sweetie-pie!

6 Likes

How cute!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Oh look at her, she is adorable! I am very happy for the way things are happening for you! I wish you continued happiness & for your husband to continue be more understanding with you! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Hello Lunar bear! :heart_eyes: Ohhh she (or he!) is adorable, @TheMuslimWitch- congrats on the new fluffy member of your family! Wishing happiness and blessings to both of you :heart::black_cat:

2 Likes

Thank you… This must sound a bit weird but getting a piece of that forbidden fruit is way more satisfying… :blush: (the cat i mean) lol

4 Likes

Yes me too its great news it really is… :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you for your support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst the kitten is so sweet… I am not so sure if she is a she i actually looked it up and it seems Luna is actually a he… Anyways it makes no difference to me :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you @TheTravelWitch i am sure he will love it here too with all the kids attention… We found out she is a he and he is so playful too loves playing with the kids :blush:

5 Likes

Cute little forbidden kitty! :smile_cat: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Yikes! Please don’t eat the cat :crazy_face:. Glad it things worked out for you.

6 Likes

hahaha i just realised what i unintentionally wrote lol :rofl:

6 Likes

lol would never dream of it. He is such a lovely boy… :blush:

7 Likes

I love pictures of pets. It is fine with me if you post more pictures (hint hint) especially when she is being funny or adorable.

5 Likes

The Moon has cycles and so do we all! Little Luna Bear is lucky to have you!

5 Likes