One year Cakeday!

Wow, today marks my one year Cakeday with Spells8!
I just wanted to say Thank you to @Francisco for the creation of this wonderful haven that is now our Blessed Infinite Roots Coven.
Much gratitude to @TheTravelWitch also for all the challenges that have helped me grow and prosper not only in my craft but also in my life.
Thank you to each and every member of the coven for sharing your paths with me, special shout outs to @Siofra @christina4 @praecog29 @Amethyst @Abs53 @Missa @walter @wade @Limeberry @Jeannie1 for your friendship and guidance.
This actually makes my 2nd year discovering my craft, I began acknowledging it a year prior to finding Spells8.
Let us all continue our Blessed paths together.
Love and Light, :candle:

16 Likes

Love you, @Rowan! I’ve been on here longer than you but people like you, Amethyst, and Siofra really helped me. It’s me that needs to give a shout out to you. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Congratulations @Rowan! That’s great! I’m glad I was able to help you out when you needed it, not that you need it much. You’re a very good witch!

9 Likes

So much love for you @Rowan! Congrats on your year with Spells8! It wouldn’t be the same here without you :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

9 Likes

Congratulations :tada: I’m so happy that you made it & we are great friends. I hope you have a great day! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Congratulations on one year. Have an amazing day

8 Likes

Awee thank you! This made my day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Happy cake day! :green_heart::partying_face:

8 Likes

@rowan, congratulations!! Awe! Thank for the shout out! :kissing_heart: Thank you as well for your wisdom and knowledge. I reached my year just recently as well. I could not have done it without each and everyone of you- my old and new members from this wonderful Infinite Roots Coven. May we all keep learning and growing spiritually, as well as finding our own individual Witchy paths.

Blessed be :kissing_heart::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Big appreciation to you, @Rowan! We have a beautiful Coven!! :smiley:

I’m glad you are a part of it! And also thankful for all the help I get here as well! Thank you!!

7 Likes

Congratulations to you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grin::champagne::sparkles: I’m so happy that our paths have met! You’re such a sweet and inspirational person!!! You’re loved here!!! :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Congrats on your cakeday @Rowan . I know I’m the newbie here and I don’t know that we’ve gotten a chance to talk much but it’s nice being a part of a family like this. And I’m glad that I get to be a part of it with you as well. And I wish you many many more

8 Likes

You are so kind, @Rowan- what a blessing you are to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots: :heart: Wishing you a big congrats for your 1 year with Spells8 and 2 years in your Craft, it is a very exciting anniversary indeed! :partying_face:

So much love and light coming back your way- and cheers to the long and blessed road ahead! :sparkling_heart: :blush:

6 Likes

Happy cake day (for yesterday), my lovely :heart::birthday: thank you for your continued love and light :sparkles::two_hearts:

7 Likes

:fish_cake: Yummy in my belly!! I love cake, :cake: and it is a sweet day to remember, so many good memories! Thank you for always sharing your magic, and thank you for your friendship! Sending you an extra spark in that wish you have :hugs: You are truly a inspiration!
Blessed Be!
Jeannie

6 Likes