Ordered my first ever tarot deck any suggestions

Finally came across a tarot deck that reso ated with me. Been looking foreverso its about time any helpful auggeTiona for the tarot would be appreciTwd

11 Likes

Oh how exciting! I remember when I got my first deck too. I still have it & use it when reading as it calls to me.

You may want to go through the Tarot course & we also have :flower_playing_cards: Tarot Poems by The Gifted and Talented Amethyst that are really helpful as well!

Personally, I have found that starting out by drawing 1 card a day as I was learning made it a bit easier to learn the cards.

I hope it goes well & remember to take your time. It will all come together for you :hugs:

9 Likes

That’s so exciting! :tada:

When I get a new tarot deck, I like to open it up, flip through all the cards, and spend some time shuffling it. This helps me connect to the energy of the deck and get a feel for the cards.

Then as @Susurrus said – start out with one card a day and go from there!

8 Likes

My deck will be here wednesday and i am so excited

7 Likes

It’s always exciting to get a new deck :tarot_card: :tada: What deck did you get, if you don’t mind me asking?

5 Likes

Thanks for the advicec i think ill do just that and i may be wrong but i believe the deck is based off the waitw rider de k but not sure. Ill post pics when i get them

5 Likes

Congrats on your first tarot deck, Asideon- may it serve you well! :grinning:

Yay! Can’t wait to see the pictures- may your deck arrive swiftly and safely to you! :pray: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Awesome! I can’t wait to see them :blush:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.