Out Of Office for Siofra_Strega in November

Hello everyone! I will be “Out of Office” again starting Nov 8 & will be returning on Nov 14.

I have surgery coming up on Nov 8 with appointments in the days afterward so I won’t be able to fully engage & give the coven & members the attention they deserve.

I will be back though & should be in & out as I normally was until the beginning of December.

Thank you all for your understanding! As always the rest of the moderator team will be available for any questions or concerns. If you need them please just tag the moderators (type @ & the word moderators after the symbol & it will tag each moderator on the team.) :hugs:

:two_hearts: Siofra_Strega

17 Likes

Wishing you all the best with your surgery tomorrow, Siofra! May everything go well and the healing process happen quickly and comfortably! :raised_hands: :heart:

Lots of love! :blush:

8 Likes

I hope your surgery goes well, love! I will keep you in mind and send you healing vibes!

8 Likes

@Siofra_Strega A big hug :people_hugging: for the best outcome for surgery and quick healing with a lot of restful sleep. I love your new hair style and profile pic!

With much love, healing and care - Jan :mending_heart:

7 Likes

@Amethyst thank you so much love!

@jan_TheGreenWitch thank you as well!

I’m optimistic the healing will go smoothly (as well as the actual surgery)

I appreciate the love :heart: & healing energies from everyone :people_hugging:

:infinite_roots:

If I can I will update the thread afterward when I’m feeling a bit better before I’m “officially” back in the forum.

Today is a lot of getting little things done before I’m down & out for a few days. So I should be in & out throughout the day. :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Hoping your surgery goes smoothly and your recovery is quick!! Missing you already and keeping you in my thoughts!

9 Likes

Best wishes to you for a good operation and a speedy recovery!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Sending you lots of healing vibes and big hugs!

8 Likes

Thank you, I really appreciate it

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :infinite_roots: :people_hugging:

7 Likes

I’m adding you to my prayer/healing list @Siofra_Strega
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Big hugs :people_hugging: and lots of love :heart: always

6 Likes

Sending you lots of love and healing energy, @Siofra_Strega!! :heart: :sparkles: :hugs:

7 Likes

Thank you! :blush: :two_hearts:

I’m only awake right now because I’m anxious about it :laughing:

I appreciate any good energies from anyone here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@Siofra_Strega u got this babe!!! Whatever, whenever u need, let me know

6 Likes

Speedy Recovery @Siofra_Strega :people_hugging:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

:butterfly:

6 Likes

Thank you, everyone, I am home now but a bit on the dozey side, so I will probably be doing a lot of off & on napping throughout the day. I have some calls to make & then I need to rest. I wanted to check in & say thank you for everything… it really helped me yesterday get through the surgery. :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Glad you’re okay, hon!

5 Likes

I hope everything went well and that you recover soon!! :heart:

7 Likes

The surgery went well & so far the recovery is too. I’m just going slow & doing things as I can get to them within my limits for the time being.

I’ve been able to get somewhat of a better routine that includes things I do for my daily practice & working them into my other daily routines.

At some point I do have to remember to put my jewelry back on :laughing: it dawned on me that since my surgery, most of it I haven’t put back on yet… just my wedding band. :laughing: Today I’ll have to work on my earrings at the very least. :grin:

8 Likes

So glad that everything is going well for you! I’m still sending you good vibes!

6 Likes

I appreciate it @Amethyst!

Im actually having the initial healing over the last few days checked today to make sure that it’s starting out in a good direction. I feel like itnis, so fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: that I’m right.

Thank you to everyone for their healing thoughts & energy sent my way this week. It feels good to know I have so much support & love from all of you.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :infinite_roots:

6 Likes