Pagan Beliefs in Central Ks

Hello . Where to start. On March 3rd ,2020 my life partner and best friend of 44 yrs passed suddenly. I moved back home to deal with it and went to see some friends . The lady of the house sat down and took my hands in her hands and had put something in them. She just stared at me without blinking for the longest time and said “It will all be better now”. At that moment I felt like a different person and things just left my body and mind. I opened my hand and there it was , Amethyst , my crystal. It has not left my pocket since . I,m Larry. Nice to meet you all.

7 Likes

Pleasure to meet you Larry, welcome to the community.

2 Likes

Thank you. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Greetings, Larry! :wave:

That’s a very touching experience. I like how you worded it, and thanks for sharing that introduction with us!

We love working with Amethyst here too! Do you usually feel its energy/vibration? Recently @SilverBear shared a video she made about Amethyst - loving this stone lately!

And @christina4 wrote a post on correspondences and other ways to use it too: Working with Amethyst

3 Likes

Merry Meet @FlagrumThorn! I’m Kasie, from West Virginia. You have my condolences on the loss of your partner. Know that they are with you always, especially today when the veil is thin. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and someone will help you. I’m so glad you had someone there for you in your time of need. Hope you have a Blessed Samhain!

2 Likes

I’m so happy for you and that you found your crystal again! I think you will like here. Everyone is very helpful and supportive. I look forward to speaking with you throughout your journey!

3 Likes

Merry meet, @FlagrumThorn! :wave:

Thank you for sharing that wonderful introduction- and I’m sorry to hear about the loss of your loved one. I hope you find this community to be a supportive and welcoming place as your begin your new path in life! We are blessed to have you join us :hugs:

Make yourself at home in the forums and feel free to jump in on any topics of interest. If crystals like Amethyst are your calling, feel free to explore the many discussions about crystals :gem:

Blessed be, Larry!

2 Likes

Everytime I hold it in my hand I feel its energy, I actually lost it once and was driving by a certain spot and something pulled me in there. I unscrewed a panel on the side of a building and crawled under and all the way in a back corner there it was , shining . I was so happy at that moment. Yes , I had been working under this building.

1 Like