Paganism in the U.K

Yeah, I do the same thing :joy: I default to my fiance for a lot of decisions like that where I can’t decide. If it’s a matter of me wanting something then he’ll usually just say to get it :joy: I have trouble spending money on myself.

6 Likes

It really depends with my partner. But they’re like you with spending on themselves. They’re slowly becoming more comfortable with it, and the more they do it, the more they see that there aren’t negative consequences (such as being told off about it). But I think it will take a lot more time for them.

5 Likes

Thanks for your introspection your right I’ll be working anyway and camping it will be fun!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Kristi4,

Yes you should it helps me because I didn’t know my mom’s side and so it kind of gives me a sense of where I’m from. I’ve always struggled about knowing who the heck I am. I am using my higher self right now and my higher self says the more I know about who I am.

Ow that’s fantastic you would absolutely love going to the Celtic fest. There’s lots of music and arts and I think I’m gonna enjoy the vibe. I can’t say I have any Irish me oh and isn’t that funny? I have like 4% Norway so I guess I’m like 4% Viking that helps Kristi.
Jeannie

7 Likes

Thank you Tracy I will be working and camping and I will take lots of Pics!
Jeannei

5 Likes