Pendulum question

I have seen pendulum stands on the internet. I’m wondering if this works? Can you use this without interfering with the results?

8 Likes

I’ve seen them, but kind of strayed away because I didn’t quite understamd either.

I’m sorry that I don’t have any helpful I sights on this one. I kind of have mixed feelings about it… but I think part of that is because I now have 1 pendulum that I’m very connected to but only really use it around Samhain & if I’m checking enery flows.

I’ll be interested to see if anyone has used one & thoughts about using them. How does that work with the stand types of feedback.

7 Likes

I’ve never used a pendulum stand (or pendulums much at all, to be honest! For whatever reason, I much prefer my complicated tarot cards with their deep coded messages :joy: ) so giving this a friendly bump! :raised_hands:

There are many folks here who do use pendulums- hopefully someone will have some advice/thoughts on using the stand! :grinning: :+1:

6 Likes

I’m not sure which stands you’re talking about but the pendulum stands I’ve seen, are for holding the pendulums. There are magnetic ones but I dont agree with how they work honestly. But, that’s just my opinion.

6 Likes

On the one hand, I would think that results would be less susceptible to “fudging,” but if you aren’t holding the chain how would it connect with your energy at all?

5 Likes

I have a pendulum and a pendulum stand, but I don’t use my pendulum very often. From what I understand, the pendulum stand can be used if an external force is manipulating the pendulum and not your own energy. Again, I haven’t done this myself, but if you were trying to connect with a spirit or deity, it could be a way to make sure you’re not answering the questions yourself.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.