Pets in the Snow ❄ (Or on the Beach)

I can’t believe we don’t have a topic like this. :upside_down_face: Here we go! :partying_face:

I totally stole this from a friend on Facebook, before posting it there first, but Rocky Elle Joy is nearly a year old and will never experience snow outside so we decided to help out.

signal-2021-02-04-174545 (4)

13 Likes

LOL he seems to like it! :black_cat: Is he not allowed to go out at all?

Here it hasn’t snowed yet but I can try to make snow in the tub if you have a recipe! :laughing:

4 Likes

The other two cats are not fans but he is. 🤷 :joy: You should try it when the snow finally hits. Maybe your wife will look at you like you’re crazy like mine did? :crazy_face::rofl:

None of my cats are allowed out. They get their vaccinations, tags, and wormer. They have their claws. But they stay inside. While looking out the back windows or may look like we’re in the country, we actually live in the city. Outside of our little oasis, the cats wouldn’t be safe like they were where we’ve lived before this.

6 Likes

:smile: What great idea! He looks perplexed.

4 Likes

Rocky Elle Joy is so sweet! :heart_eyes: What a fun idea to fill the tub with snow for a kitty snowday in the bath :snowflake: :joy:

I don’t have any pets at the moment (booo city apartment life :laughing: ) but I always love to see everyone’s adorable pet pics! :dog2: :black_cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

How very cute! I used to have a cat that loved the snow. He’d sneak out of the house in a blizzard, the little booger. :cat2:

4 Likes

If any of you have pictures of your animals in the snow (or the lucky ones that get a beach nearby :sweat_smile: ) I would love to see them. I got the idea of making a thread like this after seeing @walter’s puppy in the snow.

5 Likes

That be great! I’ll see what I have. I’m sure I have plenty. Let me know where you want me to share?
Thank you!

4 Likes

In this thread is fine. :slight_smile: Keeps the forum tidy for the mods. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

My dogs love the snow, but aren’t fans of the beach. Neither one of them likes water at all & will do everything they can to avoid it. If I can find ones of the dogs in the snow I will post them. I know we have them. I wish I had some of them at the beach, but they won’t go there because of the water. They won’t even go in or near the bathroom door unless they are going into another room. :rofl:

4 Likes

He’s Sherlock in the snow last winter

And rock climbing at the beach in Cornwall…

11 Likes

He’s so very cute there! How is Sherlock doing? Any better with the cough?

4 Likes

Yeah he’s all better. Kennel Cough all cleared up and he’s out of quarantine. Though it’s so hot at the moment we’re sticking to one walk late evening when it’s cooled down.

5 Likes

Oh good! Not that’s it’s hot, that he’s okay and home. I’d been thinking about him when you posted.

3 Likes

That’s one happy looking pupper! :dog: :two_hearts: Thanks for sharing the cute Sherlock pics @IrisW, and glad to hear he’s doing much better now!

4 Likes

This old discussion has retired - for more recent pet pics and posts, feel free to explore the animals and pets tags :cat: :two_hearts: