Pictures of the Full Moon October 2021 🌕

Cape Cod, USA 8:45ish PM :full_moon:

14 Likes

What a pretty night sky. Thank you for sharing!

5 Likes

Very pretty sky indeed. Mine is kinda cloudy but I still feel her. Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

Thank you! This is the best night with Her since 2020. Since then its been overcast or rainy out & we haven’t been able tonsee Her :two_hearts:

5 Likes

9 Likes

Those are gorgeous :heart_eyes: I love the ones through the trees! :deciduous_tree:

7 Likes

Beautiful moon. Can’t see it here because of the dang snow clouds :frowning: but hopefully it will clear up enough soon.

:full_moon:

8 Likes

It’s all rainy here. :disappointed: but the morning has some beautiful moon sightings.

Those are all beautiful pictures!

6 Likes

Blessed :innocent:

Jeannie

7 Likes

I have one in the trees too! Love :heart: ur pics
Jeannie

6 Likes

Beautiful… the moon here was stunning as well so round big and close… I never thought to share the view of the moon from here is Australia…

6 Likes

Ohhhh look at that gorgeous moon! :heart_eyes: It was cloudy here too- I only caught little slivers of Her light. Thanks so much to @Siofra, @Valen, and @Jeannie1 for sharing pics- I’m glad I was able to see such a lovely moon thanks to all of you! :heart::full_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

Thanks @Siofra I love the moon pictures :heart_eyes: all of them!!! I’m planning on getting some pics with the tablet because of course my phone camera broke when my daughter dropped it. Uhh :grimacing:

5 Likes

My tablet just decided to to a upgrade in mid picture, so it’s almost done and I’ll get to the beautiful pics!
Ok ok I finally got it :rofl:

8 Likes

@Jeannie1 those were great pictures too! The ones with trees always intrigue me.

@christina4 awesome! yay for tablets having cameras.

My phone has like a… Moon setting? When you go to take a picture of the moon a little crescent moon :crescent_moon: shows up & refocuses on the moon/sunset/etc… then take a picture after the zoom & focus is done. It’s pretty neat! I have never had anything do this!

I’m so happy that everyone enjoyed the pictures & sharing some of their own for those that were unable to see or enjoy the glow of the moon last night! :hugs:

5 Likes

That would be an interesting view to see! @Temujin_Calidius shared some moon pictures from Australia yesterday, if I can find them I will link them here. I can’t remember if a separate post was made or if they were part of another post. :thinking:

4 Likes

How pretty @Valen! Especially the one with the moon framed in the tree limbs. Beautiful!

@Jeannie1 yours are wonderful too! An urban moon. How pretty!

@christina4 I love your moon in the clouds. That red tint is amazing! I hope it’s not the lens. LOL!

5 Likes

@Rowan shared some pictures also Happy Full Moon!

I’m still trying to find the other post with last night’s full moon :full_moon:

5 Likes

This was the best I had this morning driving to work. I normally pull over and take some pictures of the moon descending or the sunset on my way home but I was running a tad late today.

5 Likes

That’s an Awesome picture though, I found out last night that on my husband’s way to or from work he will take pictures of the sun rising :sunrise: & setting & at home :houses: he & my daughter will take pictures of the moon :first_quarter_moon_with_face:! He found the moon setting on his phone :iphone: before I did. :joy:

4 Likes