Please help my friend

I came home from work to seeing a close friend of mine posting that they will be ending their life tonight and has gone missing. She has attempted a few months ago and thankfully was unsuccessful. Police and medics are at her house now but she’s not there. Please send positive energy and prayers for her. I want want her to be safe and alive. Nobody has heard from her in over an hour and I don’t know what to do. Please. Thank you so much

[Triggering Content Blurred By Moderator]

7 Likes

Hi @natalie, i hope you friend will ok and i will send energy their way and pray that your friend will be safe… I know this as an individual who suffered from depression not too long back when everything i cared about was taken away from me by control over me including my 3 jobs, nursing study, friends, pets from the person i love and trusted, and unfortunately i still see the aftermath of this daily… It can be tuff and i encourage you to stay strong and also send your energy and pray for them. Let us know how they are and i hope to hear the news of their safe return :heartpulse:

7 Likes

@natalie I’m sorry to hear of your distress. I hope friend is found & brought to safety. I will put you in my thoughts & prayers tonight & light a white candle on my altar. :heart:

6 Likes

I’m terribly sorry that you’re going through all this! I hope and pray that your friend is safe and returns home safely! Please keep us updated!

7 Likes

Goddess, that’s awful! I will keep you and her in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully, she will be found and get the help she needs.

5 Likes

@natalie im so sorry to hear about your friend. I lit a candle for you both and will keep you in my thoughts today. Love and light to you

6 Likes

Thank you everyone. A little after I fell asleep a friend updated everyone that she has been found alive and safe but not ok. She’s currently in the hospital now :black_heart::black_heart: thank you all so much for all the thoughts and prayers

7 Likes

I got to this thread like 24 minutes back and I couldn’t read it and understand it because it got blurred by the moderator. Only a idea by the comments. But I’m glad she was found and now getting the treatment she needs, the love and support from you @natalie and from the ones that knows her.
Blessings!

5 Likes

Glad she made it to hospital. Hopefully this will help her in the long run.

Love and light to you!

4 Likes

Natalie, I’m crying so hard I almost can’t see my keyboard. Sweetie our prayers and energy has worked for everyone.
Be safe, be blessed and know you be loved.

5 Likes

Sending love and light to you and your friend, @natalie. I am glad she was safe and is in good hands now :pray::heart: She is truly blessed to have a friend like you watching over her.

If you come across blurred content on the site- no fear! It is just there as a safety measure- if you choose, you can click on the blurred text to bring it into view.

Give it a try here: (click on the blur–>) Hello, now you can see me! :slight_smile:

Blurs exist to allow everyone to post openly while protecting folks who may not be in a good mental place- it allows everyone to skip over content that may be triggering for them (as outlined in the Forum Guidelines), and continue to explore the forum worry-free :+1:

5 Likes