Please send blessings our way

Hi there,

I’m not sure if this is Okay to ask. There are wildfires in Irvine, California right now. Also, high unusual winds that are feeding the fires. It’s hard to breathe outside, when normally the weather is nearly perfect. A lot of people are being asked to evacuate their homes. I know so much pain and heartache is going on in this world that makes this seem miniscule. However this is my home, I grew up here. So many people I love live here. I’m so afraid.
Since I have joined Spells8 I have somewhat of a sense of comfort and community from you all. Everyone so far has been so warm, so kind, and helpful to me. I cannot thank you enough. Does anyone have any spells they can share with me that might be helpful to my situation. If you don’t mind, please send some blessings our way. To Irvine, California.

So much love to you all…
Blessings,
Sheena

12 Likes

I don’t know any weather spells @sheena, but you are in my thoughts and prayers. Y’alls fire season has been a terrible one. I hope the winds will die down soon. Keep safe!

7 Likes

Of course it’s ok to ask @sheena! This sounds awful :worried:
Sending lots of love and blessings your way :heart:
Here’s a page from
1001 Spells: The Complete Book of Spells for Every Purpose by Cassandra Eason

Hopefully these will be helpful :heart:

8 Likes

@Limeberry I just loved these spells, especially 186. Thank you for being so loving and thank you for the help. You make me feel hopeful.
Blessings,
Sheena

8 Likes

@Kasie I appreciate your thoughts and prayers! Xo
Sheena

6 Likes

I like that spell, @Limeberry! We can band together and help with the power of thought. Sending prayers and help to those in need. :pray:

Typically I’d be on board with lighting candles with intention but perhaps fire is not what we need right now. Maybe let’s make some moon water tonight and drink or pour it tomorrow, as a symbol of hydrating the land and stopping the wildfires.

Be safe, Sheena! Sending you love from Oregon :blue_heart:

9 Likes

Inspired by a reforestation spell:

Gather together some green plants/herbs which you can dedicate to this cause. Surround them with green crystals and any crystals you feel drawn to - focus on healing, earth and water.
Water them with moon water (rainwater is even better if you have it!) and keep this going each day until the fires have gone.
I’ll be keeping mine on my bedroom windowsill and charging moon water next to them too.

(Just threw this together - if anyone else has a chant or spell pleeeeease share!)

May these actions bring rain and healing
Let the rough winds calm to a peaceful breath
The fires die down and smoke disappears
The earth renews and grows afresh
All is well in Irvine, California
For new birth will follow flame’s death.

9 Likes

@Francisco that is another wonderful idea. I feel so grateful to be a part of this community. I know I have not been with you all for long, but I have love for you all. Thank you for stopping to care about me and my loved ones. It’s times like this that remind me that life can be fleeting. Tomorrow is not always a guarantee. Thank you everyone.

Blessings,
Sheena

7 Likes

My Yvie cat has decided to help too. We’re making Moon water for the plants.

:heart:

5 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear! It truly is horrible! I can only imagine! Will send blessings your way. I would guess maybe home protection or house blessing spells. Others in this group are more qualified to advise.
Hope your situation clears up and safely …
Blessed be.

7 Likes

@Limeberry Awe too cute!!

6 Likes

Lots of love and light to you in this troubling time, @sheena! That sounds like a very scary situation with the fires- please stay safe! :pray:

The spells by @Limeberry is just perfect- wow, the Complete Book of Spells really does have a spell for everything! :clap: I also love @Francisco’s idea of making moon water.

I’ll plan to leave a bowl out tonight to charge, and will offer it to my plants in symbolism of the fires going out :droplet:

I’ll also share this chant that just came to mind for you:

Roaring and raging, fire and drought-
Calm down the blaze and put the flames out.
Keep safe the nature where our lives have grown,
Protect and defend- for this our home!

Many well wishes and blessings your way, Sheena :pray::heart:

6 Likes

My Grandmother used to work for BLM and was always apart of managing those fire every summer. She would tell me of the craziest and saddest scenes she witnessed in the devastation, I can only imagine what you and those you care for are going through!
Sending the protection of love and light to you and yours, natures creatures, and Gaia :green_heart: :love_you_gesture:t4: :earth_americas:

6 Likes

Thanks @Limeberry I’m going to do the 186 spell. It’s a scary situation indeed!

5 Likes

Thanks to the lovely @Limeberry I’ll be doing the 186 spell. I hope it helps! Maybe for anybody that’s affected by the fires with anxiety, try holding a calming crystal (amethyst, lepidolite, rose quartz, celestite, fluorite) in your heart space, taking a teep breath and let the light that shines in you radiate calmness.

6 Likes

@thetravelwitch I love your spell. I woke up feeling so calm this morning. I cannot thank you all enough for everything you did for us here in Irvine.

Blessing,
Sheena

5 Likes

@christina4 Beautiful spell. Thank you so much for your help!

Blessings,
Sheena

6 Likes

She must have been an amazing woman.

Blessings,
Sheena

5 Likes

@walter Thank you for your blessings. :slightly_smiling_face::spider:

Blessings,
Sheena

6 Likes

I just love Yvie @Limeberry!!! So cute