Pluto Retrograde

For anyone who follows astrology, it’s Pluto’s turn for retrograde and, if the prediction on my sun sign (Virgo) is correct, it’s exactly what I wanted to hear!

How about you? :virgo::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Mine :aquarius: is also very encouraging!

I didn’t know much about Pluto retrograde, but it seems to be much more positive than Mercury retrograde! Here’s an interesting article I found:

On a more personal level, Pluto’s retrograde may give us an opportunity to free ourselves from unhealthy dependencies on the material world. “When Pluto retrogrades, we are given the opportunity to get really honest with ourselves about why we might be negatively motivated by power, fame, wealth, influence, and dominance,” says Narayana Montúfar, senior astrologer at Astrology.com and Horoscope.com.

2 Likes

Ohhh very good, I like to read good news! thank you !!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Francisco yes, thankfully its a lot kinder than Mercury. I’m definitely not at my best during Mercury! My brain gets really clouded and I find it hard to make decisions. I have to double check everything and take extra notes.

I’m in no particular rush for June :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You’re very welcome @roxanne :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The Pluto Retrograde of 2020 has come to an end, but feel free to browse the Astrology Section of the forum for more retrograde and planet happenings :ringer_planet: