PNW Solitary new to Spells8

With love and white light…

I am Deviaugh (craft name). I am a solitary practitioner living in the Pacific North West. I have been a solitary practitioner my entire life, as my beliefs were not accepted (and frowned upon) growing up in the south. The “gift” (not sure what else to call it) runs in my family on my mother’s side, but we never spoke about it.

I joined a great coven when I lived in Utah, but found myself practicing solo after I moved.

Super excited to be here and meet like minded individuals without fear of judgement. I am looking forward to the learnings and experiences of this group.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your experience.

4 Likes

I was raised Catholic, survived that. Married Methodist by mistake. Became Baptist, escaped that & finally found “the old time religion”. Blessed be Sweet, your are welcome.

4 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @Deviaugh! :heart:

So sorry to hear that your beliefs were not supported- but it looks like you were able to find supportive and safe places along the way. We are very blessed to have you here with us now- welcome to the coven!

How exciting that the gift (a wonderful name for your craft!) was passed down through your family. Do you have any aspects in particular that you feel drawn towards? :blush: If you haven’t already found them, the Spells8 Complete Courses are great for building up current aspects or learning new types of magickal craft!

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You have a forum family ready to help and chat at any time! I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon.

Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Welcome, @deviaugh! I’m Kasie from West Virginia! Hope you like the forum. Make sure you keep an eye out on the Merry Meet Monday- Forum News posts, that will let you know what’s going on in the coven so you won’t feel so lost. I look forward to chatting with you soon!

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I have been devouring the information on the website.

I love that you are The Travel Witch. I live in my Airstream during the week and travel back to my home on the Oregon coast on weekends. It’s interesting - I use a huge trunk to house my altar at my house and a small bamboo lid container to house the one in my trailer. When I cast a circle, I envelop the entire trailer as there is limited space.

Look forward to chatting as well.

3 Likes

Thank you for the heads up - I have not posted in an online forum since I received my master’s. I am a bit rusty in my online locating abilities - may have to add that to one of my rituals.

3 Likes

Oooh - I resemble those remarks - lol - raised Baptist - spent more time in the Catholic Church (much to the dismay of my parents) - and then settled on Methodist. It’s interesting because I gravitate towards Catholicism and incorporate spirituality outside the Wiccan realm into my practice - I figured why not. I found it suits me.

4 Likes

Greetings to a fellow traveler, @deviaugh! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: What an exciting adventure you are on! It sounds like you have worked your lifestyle into your practice- and your practice into your lifestyle! True harmony :pray:

I am so happy to hear that you have been enjoying the site and learning a lot. If you ever have the desire, please feel free to share your wisdom and witchy knowledge- from one explorer to another, I can only imagine the stories you have to tell! :star_struck:

Wishing you safe and blessed travels :candle::heart:

3 Likes

Once a catholic, always a catholic. Maybe that’s why we find ourselves drawn to the ‘ceremony’ of Witchcraft.

3 Likes

You’re welcome! If you ever have any questions just give a holler and someone will pop up and help you out!

2 Likes