Positive energy brought into my marriage

I’m in such desperate need of good vibes and hella positive energy being brought into my marriage please

9 Likes

If you would like, you can add your request to the Energy Exchange Circle :hugs: April 2022. If you would like help doing so, please just let us know & we can assist with adding there also. :people_hugging:

I will add you to my daily candle :candle: work. :heart: I have gone through some rough patches with my husband over the years, most recently over the last 2 years specifically. Once we started communicating & really opening up to each other, things started getting easier & our connection has only gotten stronger :muscle:

Feel free to reach out if you need to for anything. :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Welcome @kristin9 !! I’m from the Eastern Panhandle of WV. This is a very supportive environment. Everyone is friendly and if you have any questions, there is always someone who will answer. I will send some positive energy your way in the morning, and doc check out the Energy Exchange

6 Likes

Welcome, @kristin9! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. I hope you’re enjoying the forum! :infinite_roots:

I would put my name down on the energy exchange circle for this month that @Siofra listed. I don’t know about others, but I open that to pray to every night because it helps me remember all who need my help. But I will be sending you good vibes @kristin9! I hope everything works out the way you need it to!

6 Likes

Not all of us here are from West Virginia :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Thank you yes please I’d appreciate it much love n positive vibes

7 Likes

Thank you I think I added myself I’m not completely sure though

6 Likes

Hi @kristin9 I have added this post to the Energy Exchange Circle for April. I hope things start getting better! :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you me too

6 Likes

Sending good vibes and positive energy your way, @kristin9- you are in my thoughts! :heart::candle:

6 Likes

I see you’ve already been added to the Energy Exchange Circle :hugs: April 2022 so that’s wonderful :heart: I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers, too.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @kristin9
I am sending you light and love, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
:heart:

5 Likes

The few, the proud, the Mountaineers! LOL!

6 Likes

Sending you and yours positive energy.

6 Likes