Possible Job Acquisition?

I’m very curious if it’s at all possible to somehow earn an income from this site or if that isn’t something viable if anyone knows of any avenues I’d be able to set upon? Perhaps even something as mundane as editing (I mean I don’t have to be creating the written magick I’d be happy to just make sure it was spelt properly :raised_hands:t2: I mean of course one day I’d like to BE the creator but needs must)
I’d really like, more than anything, to have a job where my skills could shine. I’m feeling discouraged as I don’t know what my great work is even these days but I know I’m on the right track!

4 Likes

@AliceInWonderdab You’re definitely in the right track! Kudos to you for putting yourself out there and for your attitude. Let your skills shine!

I will send you a private message right now to see if there’s any way I can help. :email:

3 Likes

Francisco has already reached out with his guidance, you are in good hands @AliceInWonderdab! :blush:

From my time here with the Spells8 community, I have seen many creative souls find ways to use their magickal skills and talents to make a living :blush: We have so many talented forum members with Etsy stores, writing witchy books, sharing their wisdom through YouTube channels, offering tarot readings, and more.

The Recommendations Category is full of members’ works- if you are hoping to open a witchy business of some sort, feel free to check out and support the sites and shops and skills of others. You may find a spark of inspiration for a witchy venture of your own :sparkles:

Love and Light! :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you you’re honestly my saviour!

3 Likes

I don’t know where I’d be without you and everyone in the coven! My heart is so full xo

3 Likes

You are very welcome, @AliceInWonderdab! :heart: We are blessed to have you here :blush:

2 Likes