Possible new member in the family

Today I went back to see a cat that was on Petsmart. Well, she’s on a home now but there was this cat. A year old, rescued dsh black and white cat, and I said; this is the one, her name is Eve. Hopefully she’ll be here for tomorrow. 🐈‍⬛

13 Likes

Congrats on finding a new furry family member, @pedros10! :tada: I hope Eve makes it home to you safe and sound. Please keep us updated (and feel free to share kitty pictures!) :black_cat: :heart: :grin:

8 Likes

Aw, I hope you get Eve!!! A furry friend is better than a real one at times!!

7 Likes

I love that name! I hope you get to bring her home asap.

6 Likes

Aww, it’s nice to hear that you adopted (not shopped for) a kitty! Don’t forget to send some pics! :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

Today I received a message to coordinate, waiting for the call to get her.

8 Likes

Yay for a new furry friend! Just remember, when a cat sticks it’s butt in your face, that means they love and trust you. LOL!

6 Likes

She’s at home, stoll a little shy. To made things worst, our neighbor is taking care of his lawn.

10 Likes

Congratulations!

5 Likes

Thank you @darlene13 , she’s in my room under my bed. She went there by herself.

4 Likes

She will surely find her way on your bed tonight. Curios creatures. Bless your new addition.

5 Likes

Blessings to you also @darlene13 .

4 Likes

She is so cute!!! She’ll get used to everything in time. She’s probably still a little “what the heck is going on?” from all the moves.

6 Likes

Definitely, thanks the God’s the noise is over.

6 Likes

Her collar tag.

8 Likes

I am in love with this collar tag, for your cat Eve really nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: congrats to you!

5 Likes

Aww, she’s a pretty kitty! She’ll get used to your home soon.

5 Likes

Oh she is beautiful, @pedros10! :black_cat: :heart: Congrats to you on your new furry friend, and congrats to Eve for finding such a loving home :blush:

Blessed be to both of you!

4 Likes

What a sweet cat!

Bless her:

Reference: Away With Me – Witchery Way

6 Likes

Thank you so much @anneshakargupta .

4 Likes