Powder that goes poof?

Hi so i was just was remembering a doco i watched a while back about witches and such, and remembered one of the male witches used a powder like substance and put it into his cauldron at the end of a spell and it kid of went “poof” into a mini explosion with smoke… Does anyone know the real name of it and what they are used for? Is it for real magickal purposes or just for aesthetically pleasing reasons…

10 Likes

I think that may be cinnamon powder. I have seen a similar video and was wondering what they were using and then later I read somewhere that cinnamon powder does that but I keep forgetting to try it.

10 Likes

Flash powder maybe?

Wiki flash powder

Amazon, of course

9 Likes

Wow really cinnamon powder… I tried to research it but came up as Floo powder like In the Harry potter movies lol :laughing: :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Thanks will check them out. Amazon just handy isn’t it. Ebay and Etsy are another among my favourites to get supplies when i can source them locally…

5 Likes

Just question i looked it up look dangerous? I am not sure i want to scare the life out of my husband and kids lol… Wouldn’t know how much to use …

5 Likes

Yeah, it would definitely take some research, maybe some consultation with an expert, and some outdoor experimentation before I would be comfortable with using it.

5 Likes

Hahaha just don’t trust me with explosives lol. The closest i eve came to doing or even touching anything dangerous was the bunsen burner at school in the science lab which i ‘accidently’ left the gas on in front of me on and almost lit the whole class on fire :woman_facepalming: I am so glad we had close supervision by the teacher as i had no idea what i was doing and never even touched a gas oven/stove let alone a bunsen burner :laughing:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.