Praise be to all ✨ Im Zeena

I am chaos amd cosmos. I have studied alchemy wicca energy work and much more I have learned many things and my practice is an ever changing, divinely guided, self taught product of all I have encountered and carried. I am a bearer of burdens, sensitive empath with intuits and energy sensing ability it often affects my day to day i am working on how to detach from feelings and ailments that are not mine. Anyways I am grateful to a part of this . thank you all. Devine we are and will remain celestial grace be in our veins

°¤ all is well So mote it be ¤°

8 Likes

Hi Zeena! :wave: I love your name!

Thank you for your very insightful introduction and for being so open about your path.

I hope you enjoy everything here at Spells8. Feel free to comment on any topic you like or start a new topic if you have anything specific to share!

Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @Zeena! :heart:

It sounds like you are following a path true to your beliefs- I can sense the strength and passion in your words! :sparkles: It is a pleasure to meet you and I hope you make yourself at home here in the coven.

There is a lot to explore, so I recommend starting with the weekly news post Merry Meet Monday to get a glimpse of everything going on around here. As Francisco said, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out! :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more. Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Welcome to our covens, Infinite Roots. I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’ve been into the craft for about ten to fifteen years. But seriously into it for eight , nine years. Anyway, I’m glad you’re here and blessed be.

6 Likes

Welcome to the coven! I am Krissie from Cape Cod! I really started paying attention to my craft almost a year ago but I had an interest & practiced when I was younger. I’m loving everything that I am learning. Currently, my main focus is on astrology. I’m having a lot of fun with it. Today we have the (Group Ritual - Mar 25) :broom: Spiritual Spring Cleansing if you would like to join us!

I hope to talk to you soon!

4 Likes

Hi @zeena! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! I look forward to chatting with you!

4 Likes

Welcome, welcome just make yourself at home :hugs:

5 Likes

Oh shoot, I wanted to grow up to be Xena. Oh well. Welcome!

5 Likes