Prayers for my grandmother ect mom

My uncle called me last night said my grandma had been sick. She also has alztimerz and she Had Diarrhea! She also had a coupe! They said she has Ammonia.He thought to put a Dnr on her so she doesn’t suffer! I wonder why they called me when it gets so bad! she’s my adopted mother but Grandma!

My auntie waited til the last minute to call the ambulance :ambulance:

She has had symptoms for a week that my other uncle reported, and no one reacted!

I feel upset :sob:

She’s in the hospital right know and I heard her organs are shutting down!

Once she did this before and I saved her and she lived. I went to visit and my aunt had me waiting! I waited in the room for an hour. When she came outonly her arm was like 4 inches high swelled, and never said a thing. She had two holes in her arm! She waited for me to leave but I stayed! I found out, And took her to the emergency! She survived but know since I’m not the power of attorney I could not do that much! My auntie pushed me away! She said don’t come cause of Covid!
Know I’m afraid it happened again and we can’t go see her!
Her organs are shutting down!
I had a horrible day!
Please send me your thoughts and prayers!
Jeannie

11 Likes

Oh, @Jeannie1, you and your family are in my thoughts tonight and throughout the near future. Love and light to you.

7 Likes

Thank you praecog29 thank you! I really needed to hear that! Thanks so much!
Jeannie

7 Likes

You and your family are in my thoughts. It is never easy to deal with loved ones being ill. Even more difficult with everything else that is going on. Makes it all so much more complicated. HUGS. - Berta

8 Likes

Thank you Berta🧗🏼‍♀️
I will climb that mountain no matter what it takes! She would want me too! Huh :thinking:
Jeannie

7 Likes

Oh @Jeannie1 I am so sorry to hear that- my heart goes out to you and your grandma :heart: It is so hard to be apart from loved ones when they are suffering, especially at this time of year. I hope your grandmother feels your love, support, and healing wishes- and I am also wishing her a very speedy recovery :pray:

She is in my thoughts and prayers- stay strong, Jeannie! Sending love and light to you and your grandma :candle:

8 Likes

I’m sorry @Jeannie1 this is alot to take on. You are in my thoughts and prayers! :sparkling_heart: I understand the feeling of not being able to see a loved one in the hospital. My brother had surgery yesterday and nobody is allowed to see him. He had a tumor on his neck. This is my baby brother. But, if you need to talk, you know how to reach me ok girl! Sending you lots of love and hugs

9 Likes

I’m so sorry @Jeannie1! That’s terrible. I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

7 Likes

Travel Witch :woman_mage:
I thank you for your love and light!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Christina
You are a ray of light thanks for your comfort! :hugs:I will keep your baby brother in my heart for a meditation. I am taking the day off! I appreciate you being a good friend. Thank you for your care & understanding. I can see you know how Much I care for her. And it’s going to be a loss but there a ray of hope she might make it.
Jeannie
Jeannie

6 Likes

@Jeannie1 I will add my good wishes and healing energy to the multitudes. It is so awful when you cannot be with a loved one while they are ill. :sparkling_heart: :cry:

8 Likes

Oh I will keep you in my thoughts through this, I hope she starts to feel better soon for you and can get through it. I’m sending love and light to you and your grandmother! :heart:

7 Likes

May the Lady and Lord cure your grandmother and grant her good health. :pray:

Grandmas are always the best. Stay positive as much as you can and have good self care so you can be at your best for her.

Praying for you and your family and lovely grandmother, Jeannie :candle:

7 Likes

Francisco,

Today I prayed to the Lord and Lady. God & Goddesses!
Thanks be to my friends, Francisco, & all you in the community!
May you all be blessed :raised_hands:t2:
Jeannie

7 Likes

Crazy T,
You are such a beautiful soul thanks be
Blessed be

5 Likes

Krissie,
Thanks For Your warm thoughts!I She is alive still but on hospice! look for small miracles every day! I think I am going to try to do well because she would like that! I felt depression sinking in so I walked the dog and took Roscoe to the park! It helped seeing the maple :maple_leaf: leaves on the ground! Looking for angels in the sky! And watching him be so happy :grin:
It’s all up to me, I am the driver. I will sustain myself & I am resilient. One day at a time! One moment at a time! I think I am going to read my book bye Stewart Farrar “What Witches do” it will ease my day😺
Blessed be
Jeannie

6 Likes

@Jeannie I am so sorry to hear of the difficult time that is upon your family. I will hold your grandmother in my thoughts and I am sending you strength as well as Love and Light.
Blessed Be Sweet Jeannie,

6 Likes

Thanks for your healing prayers over the family!
Family ties haven’t big huge on a bond for awhile but family matters to me! Forever my dear mom will always be in my heart forever!
Sweetest woman alive! She had 8 kids then raised me! That women could cook and sow and she had a tender voice that was very nice. She loved opera music :notes:
She loved the simple things in life! She got along good with everyone! I will remember and never forget her face.
Love her and thank you dear friend.
Blessed be

6 Likes

@Jeannie, I’m so sorry for what you’re going through. My thoughts and prayers your way. Healing Thoughts…

6 Likes

Thoughts and prayers for you baby brother, too. It seems we are starting the year healing. Love to you @christina4

6 Likes