Prayers for my grandmother ect mom

@Jeannie1, stay positive and just be there for your grandma, is the best medicine for her. Spiritual help, can have amazing effect. Healing light, positive thoughts, and prayers your way!

6 Likes

My auntie just called me and she said that she’s not in hospice that she’s in ICU. I don’t know why she didn’t tell me she just lied and I don’t like liars. I dont understand why she would lie. Then my cousin called and tells me to get over it! She is old she’s going to heaven. I think she’s going to Summerland. I tried to educate him and it just becomes a debate and an argument. I don’t even want to share with him. And on top of that he knows I don’t claim to be Christian anymore and he thinks I turned my back on God. He said something to my husband to get in his psyche! He’s a energy vamp! He says he doesn’t judge me but he does!

Well she’s getting better I think. I think she’s going to make it!
blessed be my friends thank you so much for all your prayers and friendship!! :kissing_closed_eyes:
Jeannie

6 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about your auntie hiding the truth, @Jeannie1- it sounds like a very stressful situation all around. Your grandma is a wonderful and much-loved person- so while their actions are bad, I imagine your auntie and cousin are probably feeling overwhelmed and panicked due to the situation too. I am sorry conflict has sparked between you, and I truly hope things can resolve peacefully :pray:

Love and light to you and your grandma- hang on to your beautiful positivity, Jeannie. Sending bigs hugs and lots of support to you! :heart::candle:

5 Likes

I’m sending good energy to you for dealing with your family @Jeannie1. This is a difficult time all around. Hopefully, your Grandmother will pull through this crisis and the family will be whole again. Good luck! I’m thinking of you!

6 Likes

Thanks Travel Witch I will be positive! Love :heart: & Light :bulb:
I just will go to my happy place in nature with the plants rivers and rocks! I went for a hike and found a rock 🪨 It said love on it! It was neat! I saved it! The Gods & Godessses speaks to me with a gentle voice & I am loved :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: !
Thanks for your love :heart: and support!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Well Grandma is doing better my uncle wants me to care for her. Still in the hospital! I feel in my heart this is what needs to happen. I will honor my Grandmother ect (Mother)and help her! It’s easier said than done you know. Its what I do for a living and nothing bad could come of it!
Blessed be
Jeannie

6 Likes

I’m so happy to hear your grandmother is doing better, @Jeannie1! That is wonderful news :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And it sounds like your caring talents will be put to good use- your grandma is in the best of hands! :hearts:

6 Likes

I am so glad you advocated for your Grandmother (mother). You are a true blessing for her I know. Stay strong, but make sure you take care of you too. Caring for others is a balancing act. My heart is with you. Sending lots of love and light. to you both.

6 Likes

I’m glad your Grandma is doing well and that you’ll have more say in her care. Take care of yourself too, you don’t want to wear yourself out taking care of her till you can’t anymore. I’ll be keeping y’all in my prayers.

6 Likes

I’m sorry you had to go through this. :frowning:
Positive thoughts coming your way.

7 Likes

Thanks Colin appreciate your encouragement!
Blessed be
Jeannie

6 Likes

Hey I just want to let everybody know that my grandma finally came home from the hospital and so I am going over there today to check on her it is Sunday and it is 2:00 PM and I just appreciate everyone’s support you guys are Absolutely incredible when it comes to support I’ve never been more supported my whole entire life. And if I have I just want you to know how much it means to me!
:blush: Thank you

8 Likes

Good luck seeing to your Grandma! We’re happy to support you!

7 Likes

Cheers to what @Kasie said, we’re happy to help support, @Jeannie1! :hugs: Welcome home to your grandma, I bet she is relieved to be back in the comfort of her own home and surrounded by your love and care. She is a lucky lady! Wishing her a continued speedy recovery :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I’m so happy for you & I’m sure you will do a great job. Take it one thing at a time and remember to take care of you too! I’m excited that she is doing much better. That must be a relief for you & your family.

6 Likes

I’m glad about your grandma!! She sounds like a great lady and you are very dear to her!

It means a lot having you in the forum too! :blush:

6 Likes

Prayers and healing energy your way!

4 Likes

So glad she is home and on the mend!
Blessed be.

5 Likes

So Grandma went back to hospital and is back home. No one called me I had to call to see if she was okay. She’s on morphine know! Home health is helping know!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Thanks for the update, @Jeannie1- I’m happy to hear she is back home and getting additional help! Continuing to send lots of love and prayers your way, and wishing the best for your grandma’s recovery :pray::candle:

5 Likes