Printable pages

I’m having some issues printing the printable pages. my printer keeps cutting of the bottom of the pages. Does anyone know how I can fix this issue?

5 Likes

I’m not sure but it could be that your ‘print settings’ need to be adjusted. Just before you print does a window pop up with the image of what you are printing and then some drop down boxes on the other side?
If so, you should be able to go to “scale”…you can select “FIT TO PAGE” or it might say something something like 120%… just type over that and bring it down to 100%… or if it is at 100% bring it down to say 90% until the image fits on a single page.
I hope that helps.

4 Likes

I tried to put it to 90% and it was still cutting off the bottom. It’s almost like it didn’t download fully of something

5 Likes

Hmmm Perhaps if you Email @Francisco he may be able to send the pages to you in a different format that will print for you. I am sorry you are having this issue.

4 Likes

Like Berta said, the option “Fit to page” will automatically find the right size for your printer. That usually does the trick. Click here to see more detailed instructions :printer:

Let me know if that helps!

4 Likes

That did help thank you. For some reason I had to scale it down to 85.

5 Likes