Proof of the spirit activity in my house

My night vision cam
Caught some activity last night. It all happens in the first few seconds. The first thing that came across the screen I believe is my cats tail ( she has a dark colored tail but it is night vision…idk), then you see a black entity jump or fly off the open recliner. As you see that, there’s a light that zooms by to the left side. FYI, the tv was on. I finally have some proof. Lol I’ve known that my house was haunted since I moved in. What do you guys/gals think?

6 Likes

Oh wow! That really does look like a black shadow darting around. At first I thought it might be a moth or something similar, but I can’t really make out any physical form :thinking:

4 Likes

Wow! Maybe see if it’s friendly? I would be intrigued to meet them!

2 Likes

That’s a great capture!!

To me, it looks like the shadow of a black cat that’s jumping around in your house! Black cats were often viewed as familiars used by witches, but a black cat kept by a wise woman or man used its powers for good! :pray:

If you feel a disturbance in the middle of the night, you can invoke Hecate, goddess of the crossroads and Queen of the Night.

“Quiet is the night, Dark is the Moon
I ask Hecate, the Crone To take Her throne.
Sleep, sister, sleep, Be not alarmed,
For the Great Goddess Keeps you from harm.
Quiet is the night, Dark is the Moon
I ask Hecate, the Crone To take Her throne.
Sleep, brother sleep, Be not alarmed,
For the Great Goddess Holds you in her arms.
Quiet is the night Dark is the Moon.
We honor Hecate the Crone Who has taken Her throne.”

Let us know if you record any other activity like this!

7 Likes

at first i didnt see it so had to watch again but yea thats quite interesting you captured it. hmm have you put up protection items around the house ? i would do that if you havent already and give the house a good sage too.

3 Likes

I sage! And I sage. I use Palo, incense, candles and smudge spray. And I use protection everything. Whatever it is, wants to be here or there’s an attachment. I do have an emf detector and a doll that my grandfather gave me goes insane with it. Idk what to think.

3 Likes

Huh. That is odd. Have you researched the history of your house?

3 Likes

Thanks for this! I could definitely use it. I actually just came from the bathroom and as I’m sitting a toothpaste palls in the sink. I say to myself ok and out loud I said then put it back! And then my deodorant falls in the sink. The activity was calm for about 5 months then started again today.

3 Likes

There was an old man who did commit suicide in the basement. I have seen a Shadow of a man before and a little girl. And a girl was murdered next door.:cry: I have made contact with her. She’s friendly. But likes to play games. After a few years of moving here, there was a raggedy old doll that was dug up in the yard. It was so decayed. I believe it may have been hers.

3 Likes

I know who they are. A guy an a little girl who passed on the property. The guys a scary thing. Haven’t seen him in a while. The girl loves to play. Knocking things over, making the lights go on n off, I have heard whispers and oh my ceiling fan would go on in the middle of the night.

2 Likes

Oh wow. That’s very interesting. I know my Mom hangs out at my house. She turns the heat on in the summer and the AC on in the winter things, like that or we will smell my grandmother’s perfume that I don’t own.

3 Likes

She’ll always be there with you! I’d give anything to smell my grandmother again.

4 Likes

I haven’t in a while, but we’ve had a couple of cardinals and humming birds in the neighborhood so I know they are around this summer.

3 Likes

My grandfather loved and collected Cardinals. I do have a couple of his bird statues.

3 Likes

Oh wow, @christina4! That’s amazing you caught it on video! :eyes: I wonder if this shadow is related to the little girl or scary man, or if it’s an entirely different presence? :thinking: I agree with @kira-marie that keeping up with the protection spells, rituals, and items is a good idea. Even if the spirits have been friendly, better to play it safe! :pray:

Good luck, and enjoy your playful housemates! :house_with_garden::blush:

3 Likes

Oo thats creepy. Did u sage the doll?

2 Likes

When I cleanse, I sage everything! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I did a protection spell last night and so far, nothing. Let’s keep our fingers crossed :cat:

3 Likes

Good thinking! I sage everything in the house too when I do it. I will cross my fingers for you that it worked!

2 Likes

Oh sorry darl :see_no_evil: i should of assumed you did. Blonde moment lol.

2 Likes