Protection and Healing Energy Request

Hello,

My amazing dad will have a kidney transplant sometime later this year. He has months to prep for it and part of that preparation is going through a series of full body, up and down, in and out tests. One of his tests came back with indication of a tumor on his lung. He’s scheduled to get it removed on Tuesday February 23rd using a less invasive type of surgery. If it can be removed completely, he will just need 2 days of recovery in the hospital before going home to continue though his health checklist pre-transplant. That is his ideal scenario :slight_smile:

I’m asking for protection and healing energy for him during his surgery and recovery. I really appreciate it. Thank you

11 Likes

Oh no, Robin. I am so sorry. I hope the doctors can get the whole tumor with the less invasive procedure and that your dad can return home quickly to continue preparing for the kidney. I’m guessing he already has a donor? I added this request on the wiki for you. Please keep us updated here so we know best how to incorporate your family into our practices.

6 Likes

Yes! Thankfully his brother has agreed to be his donor. So we just need to get him all cleared for the transplant. I appreciate you adding him to the wiki. I will definitely post updates!

5 Likes

Sending strength and blessings to your amazing dad! Praying for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that @robin77! That’s got to make an already scary experience even more fighting. I’ll be keeping him in my prayers. :pray:

6 Likes

Sending you lots of L♥️ve & L🕯ght @robin77

7 Likes

That’s my Mum’s birthday so I will absolutely keep you and yours in my thoughts and am sending you all an abundance of love and light

5 Likes

Healing light energy for your Dad! May he recover soon from all his ailments.

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

I appreciate that and happy early birthday to Mum!

5 Likes

Thank you Walter :relaxed:

5 Likes

@robin77
May warm, bright and positive healing energy reach your Father at his every need and, may his surgery go without a hitch indeed.
Rest and recovery post haste is a must, and leave that nasty tumor in the dust.
So let courage and strength reign in uncertain times, as we await success and toast with happy hymns and rhyme.

May the God and Goddess protect him.
So Mote It Be. :green_heart:

6 Likes

Wishing all the best to you and your father as he goes for his surgery and prepares for the kidney transplant, @robin77. May the procedures go even better than expected, and may his recovery be speedy quick! :pray:

Sending love and light to you- your father is in my thoughts and prayers! :candle: :heart:

7 Likes

I also have a meditation class Monday and I’ll request that we devote and send some healing energy and protection to surround you and yours :black_heart:

7 Likes

This is beautiful and I will be repeating this! thank you!

7 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

Wow - I appreciate that so much! Thank you

6 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Looking for a Reading