Protection and Healing Energy Request

“ALL IS WELL!” Direct quote from my mom! My dad had his surgery this morning and the best case scenario happened. They were able to get the tumor that was just on the chest wall and noticed that it was slow growing. It will be sent off for testing but the surgeon is confident that it’s all taken care of and that he’ll just in the the hospital for a few days based on pain/comfort.

I’m so very thankful for all the positive energy sent his way. Thank you! I will keep you posted on his transplant journey

Thank you Universe!

9 Likes

Oh wow, that’s great news! I’m sure you must be relieved! Congratulations! :hugs:

5 Likes

That is most wonderful to hear

6 Likes

I’m so happy to hear that All is Well! Amazing news this morning!

5 Likes

I’m happy to hear that! That’s one of the best feelings in the world when a loved one makes it through surgery successfully! :hugs:

6 Likes

Hi Robin,
Wrapping the light, around your family!
Jeannie

6 Likes

You made me smile :slightly_smiling_face: with all the good news I am hearing. I am real happy for you and your dad. Continuing to send you love :heart: and light​:candle:

NickWick💫

6 Likes

Very much so!! :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

6 Likes

Thank you so very much!

6 Likes

Robin,
Your very welcome! Please keep us posted, k Robin.
Blessed be

5 Likes

Congrats to your dad, @robin77! Thank you for sharing the good news- I’m so happy to hear the surgery went well :blush::two_hearts: May your father have a speedy recovery back to full health- sending more love and light your way! :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

Robin,
I am so happy for his recovery! May you feel the Sun Shine :sparkler: brighter!
Thank you for sharing with us!
Blessed be!

6 Likes