Protection from a toxic person in your home

Absolutely!!! I’ll do it right now. :relaxed:

8 Likes

Wow. I’m blown away. Y’all are so loving and supportive.

Just wow. Thank you.

8 Likes

I used rosrose quartz for self love, unconditional love as the center stone, pink opal for compassion, and black obsidian for grounding and protection. And it’s under a copper pyramid for amplification. Also, your be is in the box ok lovely!!!

11 Likes

And selenite underneath the grid to always keep it charged!!

8 Likes

@christina4 i don’t even have words. It means so much to me that you would give of your time, energy, intention and tools for ME! I can’t even tell you how much I needed this. THANK YOU!

I’d never heard that about the copper for magnification before. That’s interesting!

10 Likes

Where did you get your grid? Love it.

6 Likes

I was going to post a dragon protection spell that I found online, but the author warns to only invoke dragons in a protection spell as a last resort because of its power. I’ve learned that dragons are very protective of those who work with them and do not take too kindly to anyone who has hurt or is hurting them. There could be unforeseen and unintended results. :grimacing:

Instead, here is another protection spell I found on Pinterest called The Five Pebbles. You can cast it if you live near any streams or creeks.

10 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :infinite_roots: I missed this when you first posted it but I can see that you have had some awesome advice, help and links from @Susurrus @christina4 @Garnet and @Kasandra :heart:

I’m so sorry you are in this situation, and hopefully you won’t be for too long :heart:

I’m Liisa and eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland :grin: if you need anything at all just ask :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you! I

I didn’t know one could work with dragons!! :flushed:

8 Likes

Ooooh, I bet Scotland is a MAGICAL place to live.

Thank you @Liisa! Lovely to meet you!

7 Likes

You can! There’s a branch of Wicca called Draconic Wicca. It’s what I’ve been mainly practicing for the last few months.
Draconic Wiccans have different views on what dragons actually are, but to me, they are powerful spiritual entities that you can work with for just about any of type of spell. Personally, I invoke them whenever I need strength, courage or wisdom.
I have to admit, a dragon’s power can be intense at times, but overall, I think they’re wonderful beings to include in your Craft. As long as you have a sincere desire to work with them, they’d be happy to assist you in your magickal workings. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::dragon:

8 Likes

I’ve found that out, too!! :smiling_face:

7 Likes

This grid, I just places crystals in a certain pattern. I have grid templates that I bought and they’re on other posts. Here’s one…

And copper has energy, just as any metal. But the copper pyramid holds a lot of great energy. There’s a retreat I’d love to make that has a huge copper pyramid that you could meditate in!!!
Also, I have a piece of copper that’s sold just like crystals. It’s a mineral/metal. It occurs in nature.

5 Likes

Try this Sarah:

Crystal Grids PDFs, How and Why They Work

You can also download some from Pinterest

5 Likes

Welcome to the Coven, Sarah!

The situation going on in your home is really unfortunate. I hope you’ll find a new place to live in peace very soon.

Just last week I shared in the Forum a spell to find a house. Maybe you’ll find it useful!! :house:

Blessed Be!

6 Likes

I’m sorry for the delay but I added you to the Energy Exchange Wiki and the latest Energy Exchange Circle. I wish you peace :dove: and a quick discovering of a home to move to. Blessings to you.

5 Likes

:pray:t3: thank you @praecog29
I am honored and am feeling very blessed by you and this entire online coven!

7 Likes

I did this sugar spell jar a few days ago. Well, kind of. I rushed through it, not focusing on my intention, trying to get in and out of the kitchen without someone stopping me being like, “what are you doing with all that sugar?” I was interrupted and scattered.

I would like to redo the spell but wondered what I should do with the ingredients I currently have in the jar. Trash it? Pour outside to delight the ants? :joy:

5 Likes

If you’re totally convinced that the spell won’t work then it’s probably best that you start all over. Trash the ingredients, cleanse the jar and redo it. :+1:

However if you feel that’s too wasteful, you can carve or dress a candle with the intention and make sure that you are fully focused this time. Take the same jar and burn the candle on top of it, reactivating or re-energizing the spell jar. Good Luck!!

6 Likes

That is brilliant! I didn’t realize that was even an option. Thank you!

6 Likes