Proud moment for me

So I had a proud moment.

I did a tarot card reading for my friend a while back. I am just learning so still unsure of my skills but wanting to get better

I was just told now that my reading was very accurate. Made me realize that I can do this.

Just wanted to share :slight_smile:

20 Likes

That’s so exciting! :clap: Good for you that you were able to trust in your intuition and your reading! I know how much of a confidence boost that can give to a reader, especially when you’re still learning.

From personal experience, feedback is one of the most important things a new reader can get – I’m glad your friend was able to tell you that the reading was accurate! :blush: I’m proud of you!

Continue on with that confidence as you learn – trust your intuition and your decks :blush:

9 Likes

Congratulations! That’s great! I haven’t moved from reading for myself yet. You’re so brave!

8 Likes

How wonderful!! Congratulations!! I bet that was a confidence booster for sure!

9 Likes

Congratulations to you. I hope you are feeling much better now that you know you can do it… Blessed Be.

9 Likes

That is awesome! Congratulations!

8 Likes

That is wonderful! What I love about the Tarot is that you lay the story to help another person right out in front of you. Your inner wisdom comes through so clearly with a powerful ease that we surprise ourselves. Undeniable and exhilarating! I hope you do many more readings for people​:blush::honeybee::heart:!

8 Likes

Most definitely something you should feel proud of! That’s wonderful!!

6 Likes

That is wonderful that you are not only gaining self-confidence in your craft, but you are both using and strengthening your intuition in the process!

5 Likes