Purchased Two New Books!

I have that on my wish list

3 Likes

I love the look of the spell a day almanac!!!

4 Likes

These are good books!!!

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m so excited to add them to my collection.

3 Likes

I’m gradually growing my witchy library and making notes of all your suggestions :open_book:

8 Likes

Me too lol! So many new books on my list :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love to read but hardly have time. I will look for these at Audible. I use my drive time to listen to books. Helps me focus on the drive home since I tend to be very drained from all the negative energy I encounter. :unamused:(we need smudging emot)…

4 Likes

What a great collection! Most of my books are on Kindle, I only have about a half a book case in real life. I just couldn’t collect anymore books in real life, I didn’t have the room. LOL.

3 Likes

Scott Cunningham has a couple of great books too. I have the Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs by him & it is great. It even has a section for other names the herb/flower may be called with all of the correspondences.

I’ll have to see if I can take a picture of the other books I have in my closet. They are for crystasl, astrology, Brigid, & Celtic/Irish Paganism types of books.

4 Likes

I have a lot of books~I do have a few on kindle but I find nothing replaces the feel of the pages for me. I just purchased the Magic of Connection for research. I’m loving it!

I also have a magical oils book on its way!

7 Likes

Ooh that book look interesting!

4 Likes

I went shopping at TK Maxx for the first time in months today (non-essential retail only opened here in England on Monday).

Found these hiding in the reduced section and thought they must be worth adding to my library…

8 Likes

Love the look of these!!!

4 Likes

I just scooped the book club recommended book on my kindle! Looking forward to diving in! Year of the Witch: Connecting with Nature’s Seasons through Intuitive Magick!

5 Likes

Woo! Those look great @IrisW! You got lucky!

4 Likes

Yay! Enjoy!

3 Likes

I just two new ones ordered too! The Green Witchcraft Book and Manifest that S*&! :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Iris,
That’s so awesome :clap: you are lucky :four_leaf_clover: I love to find low prices!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Nice find, @AliceInWonderdab! :books: :sparkles: If you’d like, I would be happy to add you in to the members on the Book Club List this session- just let me know!

I know there are numerous other coven members reading Year of the Witch this session- it looks like a great book! :blush:

3 Likes

Yes please!

3 Likes