Quick intro and hello :)

Hello! I wanted to introduce myself. I feel I have always been a witch, but maybe either didn’t have a name for it or wasn’t sure how to harness my witchy ways. I joined spells8 to learn more about the history, practices and meet fellow, kindred spirits. I have a fondness for Druid culture (being a natural redhead myself with ancestry from Ireland and England), but am truly into anything that supports belief in the natural, magical world around us. I currently live in Utah amongst the mountains and am excited to be a part of this community. Thanks for having me!

8 Likes

Hi @the_ash_tree! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

A lot of us were witches before we knew there was a real thing like that! It’s odd that it’s such a usual thing. Did you find the Courses okay? They’re just full of good information to start your witchy journey.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will be by and help you. I look forward to chatting with you more!

7 Likes

Merry meet @the_ash_tree and welcome to the forum! :blush:

For learning, practice, and- most of all- a supportive coven community, I’m happy to say you’re in the right place! :heart: I second what Amethyst suggested about the Courses- they are great way to jump into a new area of magick or deepen a favorite aspect of the Craft :books:

There are also plenty of resources, spellwork, wisdom and more here in the forum- as you explore around, please feel free to jump into any discussions that call to you :grinning:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

merry meet i am glad to meet you we are hear to help so feel free to ask questions merry meet an merry part an merry meet again blessed be

5 Likes

@the_ash_tree
Well, Miss Ash, you are very welcome here.
This site is filled with an amazing amount and diversity of knowledge. From kitchen magick to Druid magick. You need not be Wiccan to be a Witch, not a Witch to be Wiccan. Personally, I’m an Eclectic Solitary practitioner. Having been raised in the 60’s I have a problem with authority, That’s why I love this site. There are no rules written in stone. Using common courtesy is the only thing that’s asked.
Blessed be
Garnet

5 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @the_ash_tree

It’s nice to meet you, Ashley, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch. I’m your neighbor, I grew up in the Colorado mountains. I have ancestors from England and Ireland, and I’m interested in Celtic history and culture. Everyone here is very friendly and helpful so you are definitely in the right place to meet kindred spirits. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

@the_ash_tree welcome sister. Im Christeena and im 42. U will find so many like minded brothers and sisters here who will welcome and accept all of u with open arms without condescension. If u have questions all u have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. U will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again welcome!!!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.