Quick Witchery Part One

I’ve said it before, you don’t need big elaborate rituals ALL the time. Find the magick in the mundane! It’s all around you - you just need to open your eyes to see and have soft ears to hear. :hugs: Happy Witching!

16 Likes

I love all these little tips, @SilverBear :heart:

I think my favorite little mundane thing to do is sprinkle salt on my floors before I clean them :salt: :sparkles: simple and effective cleansing!

10 Likes

@MeganB i do that too. And i wash my floors in Thieves oil. Clean and fresh scent but also effective for protection and cleanse out negativity

12 Likes

If my mom wasn’t allergic to most botanicals I’d be using essential oils and thieves all the time! :laughing: but she’s had extensive testing done and is allergic to most things natural and plant-based. Thieves oil smells amazing and works wonders!

12 Likes

@MeganB oh that sucks. Im sorry to hear that about your mom.

10 Likes

Ehh it’s okay :blush: now that we know we can avoid the things that trigger a reaction for her. We’ve got other options!

9 Likes

@MeganB I understand that situation…members of my household are sensitive to many incense scents that i burn, well used to.:pensive:

7 Likes

Sorry to trouble you, but I have not heard of Thieves Oil?

What is this and where is it obtained?

7 Likes

I watched this earlier and loved it!

I love to use essential oils, and scented wax cubes. Also clothing color! I’m not always mindful, sometimes I just go with what feels right without a specific intention… often it comes out the way it needed to be without me knowing it!

I love to weave magick into all kinds of small things throughout the day. :heart:

8 Likes

@durga and @Mistress_Of_Herbs I hope it’s okay if I jump in :heart:

Here’s an article with information from the Spells8 website!

I haven’t used this myself, but I’ve used ingredients like peppermint essential oil and thyme mixed with vinegar.

9 Likes

@Durga u can make it or buy it. It smells amazing.

I currently have thieves oil from young living, but from there its expensive like their other products, in my opinion.

5 Likes

@Melora_Fae thanks for posting this. I appreciate u jumping in.

Please everyone keep in mind that theives oil ISNT the same as 4 thieves vinegar.

4 Likes

Oh for sure! Sorry if I confused anyone.

3 Likes