Raffle for Texas Mutual Aid

After seeing the horrible conditions the people of Texas have had to endure recently, and not knowing what to do, I have decided to raffle off a blanket that I made to anyone who donates to a mutual aid relief fund for Texas. There are a few ways you can enter this raffle, all detailed here. All proceeds collected via method one will be donated directly to Feed the People Dallas and proof of donation after the raffle closes will be posted.

This raffle is running from February 22, 2021 to March 8, 2021. I have a goal to donate at least $1,000!

So what do you win? The handmade throw blanket pictured below! I know it isn’t much, but the point of this raffle isn’t the prize, it’s the donation. The winner won’t have to pay any shipping fees (customs fees are the responsibility of the winner if shipping out of the USA, sorry) and all money collected in the pool will be donated. The blanket is made from 100% acrylic yarn and is vegan and allergy-friendly.

If you would like more information, please visit my website here.

NOTE: This raffle is not affiliated with Spells8 or any other entity besides my own (Round the Cauldron)

9 Likes

What a great idea! It’s really kind of you to do this. :purple_heart:

7 Likes

This is so thoughtful of you, @MeganB- a beautiful blanket for a very good cause!

:pray::heart:

5 Likes

@MeganB this is a great idea & a beautiful blanket. Great job on both.

5 Likes

Megan, you really are a good person! I’ll see what I can do!
Jeannie

6 Likes

How can give a donation?
Jeannie

5 Likes

Just click the link and it has all the info :blush:

4 Likes