Reading for the collective 🎃

I wanted to do a reading for everyone here in the Spells8 forum. I got a new oracle deck a few weeks ago “The Halloween Oracle” by Stacey Demarco. For the reading I asked spirit “What message does the Spells8 community need to know for today?”

:spider: :spider_web: Spider - Community and web-weaving :spider: :spider_web:

"She spins her silk alone
In the dark with hope of collection
Sticky with dreams,
weaving the worlds
A wide web of connection"

The message I heard and came to mind was that we are all together on this platform. We all come from many different backgrounds of life and spiritual paths. We are all connected in some way despite our differences. It’s good to share our stories, knowledge, experience with each other. Don’t ever stop doing that.

13 Likes

That’s great! Its how I feel about it! Its sharing and collaboration from All different parts of the world and backgrounds. The deck looks amazing!! Thank you.

7 Likes

You are so kind to do a community reading, @Missa! :heart_eyes: A great idea with a truly perfect result- wow, I also think that card and your reading of it fit perfectly for all of us :spider_web: As a collection of solitary witches coming together through the forum (world wide web) to weave our own community together, this really resonates. Thanks so much for sharing! :heart:

7 Likes

That’s a perfect reading! :blush::ok_hand:t2: Thank you @Missa! Gorgeous deck :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Yes totally agree with you! And thank you as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Aw thank you! Glad you enjoyed it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you for the reading! That’s a gorgeous deck!

5 Likes

@Missa :star_struck: :star_struck:

It couldn’t be any more accurate!!!

We all spin our silk alone = yes we are all solitary bugs… thanks for reminding us! :laughing:

…in the dark… Some of us are in the closet but we love sunlight too!! :grin:

Sticky is definitely how I feel when I’m trying to apply something I just learned! Far from perfect…

But in any case, our dreams are the vision which we weave through the spells we craft :pray:

And the wide web of communication is basically where we spend most of our time anyway!!:iphone: :laughing:

5 Likes

this is beautiful and inspiring :heart:

5 Likes