Recharge With Crystals ๐Ÿ’Ž

I prefer clear quartz crystals. But quartz or amethyst is your choice. Always have one crystal facing inward and the other facing outwards.

Hold them there, close your eyes and relax. You can choose to listen to meditative music. Reset your energy.

*If anyone does try this, let us know how it goes.:relaxed::pray::sparkles:

9 Likes

Iโ€™ll have to try this sometime. Iโ€™ve got some nice quartz points I could use with this! Thanks, love!

6 Likes

This is really good stuff @christina4 actually tried this a few months back to recharge myself since I I was feeling really drained then. I must say it really did work :star_struck:

I medicated a bit first though as I began my routine. After a few moments I really felt some difference with my energy flow. I definitely recommend this. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

6 Likes

I just pinned it & I think I am going to print it for my BOS. Thank you so much! :heart:

4 Likes

Perfect I had no idea this was such a great tool for my crystal journey! Iโ€m going to try it right know!
Thank you for your wisdom!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Youโ€™re welcome everyone!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray::sparkles::heart:

5 Likes