Recipes by Mistress_Of_Herbs Master Post

The following post is a Master Post of the recipes so generously shared by @Mistress_Of_Herbs

Please be aware that any topics included within this post that are posted in A Sacred Space can only be viewed & interacted with by members logged into their active accounts.

Mistress_Of_Herbs

Methods or Instructions

Teas

Oils

Misc

21 Likes

Oooh, thank you for compiling them in one post!!! :herb: :green_heart:

11 Likes

Great idea!

9 Likes

I figured she’s shared so many & may continue to do so, that this was a much easier way to reference them.

Youre welcome @Artemisia & @Amethyst

11 Likes

@Susurrus awwwww u are the best. Ill need u to show me how to compile them all in there. Did u get the ones shared in posts too?

11 Likes

It’s still a work in progress :laughing:

11 Likes

Thank you @Susurrus!! I’ve bookmarked this post so I can find the lovely @Mistress_Of_Herbs’s recipes when I need them.

12 Likes

@Susurrus it’s amazing

10 Likes

@Amaris_Bane awwwwwwww,lovely? Thanks dear one

10 Likes

@Amaris_Bane you are very welcome!

@Mistress_Of_Herbs thank you! If you should share any others, I will add them as I see them to this post. Thank you for sharing your special blends with us!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :infinite_roots:

10 Likes

So many amazing recipes! This is great to have a way to reference them all at once :grinning:

Thank you so much @Susurrus for the collection and to @Mistress_Of_Herbs for sharing such generous gifts! :pray::heart:

10 Likes

@BryWisteria u are most welcome my dear friend

10 Likes

You are both very welcome. I figured, it was easier than @Mistress_Of_Herbs either rewriting them, or trying to find each one separately. Now they are all in one place.

As she adds them, I will do my best to link to them on this post for future reference.

11 Likes

So just as a, note? Review? The Cold & Flu tea is very good & soothing on my sore throat & other symptoms since being diagnosed with Covid. I have had 4 cups of it & now have about 1 serving left… much to my dismay :laughing:

I know that Peppermint is good for the sinuses, Ginger is a good stomach aid, yarrow is traditionally used to treat fevers, & by adding thyme that helps with sore throats. I’ve also used calendula in mine too.

I’m in no way criticizing your recipe but adding in what I have also used with those ingredients :smiling_face:

13 Likes

Omg i NEVER wouldve thought that. By all means add away. These are just bases, that i have tried for others and worked. I never make the same tea twice, even if for the same person, its always different. I go by what feels right. Calendula is one of my favorite herbs.

11 Likes

This is wonderful! Thank you so much @Mistress_Of_Herbs for sharing these.

9 Likes