Recipes question

If u dont have any ginger for a spell, is there something you can substitute?

8 Likes

I think rosemary can be used as a substitute for any missing ingredient in a spell

EDIT

check out this information on substitutions. It doesnt specifically mention ginger but says rosemary is an all round substitute

7 Likes

Hi @Dragonfly97,

I’m with @Cosmic_Curiosity- Rosemary is a universal herb and can be used to substitute just about anything in a spell! When in doubt, that’s a great one to reach for. You can use either fresh or dried rosemary :herb::+1:

May I ask what type of spell you are using/what purpose the ginger is serving in the spell? Rosemary is a great all-around universal herb, but if you/the spell is using ginger for any specific qualities, we can help you find another herb with those same qualities.

For reference, ginger in magick is often used for healing, soothing, fire, yang energy, etc :ginger: :sparkles:

6 Likes

I think Rosemary is a good one to reach for if you don’t have any other options. But as @BryWisteria said, it is important to understand what you’re using the ginger for :blush:

5 Likes

Im trying to do a money spell jar. I found some ginger in my spice cabinet but i was curious as to what i could use if i couldn’t find it.

6 Likes

Ginger in a money spell is great :blush: For money spells if you don’t have ginger, I would then recommend cinnamon or coffee!

I’m glad you were able to find the ginger you needed, though. Happy casting!

7 Likes

Thank yall so much for advice

6 Likes

I’m happy to have been able to help you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

A second vote from me for using cinnamon! :grinning: It’s one of the most popular inclusions in money spells- I personally use it to help give the spell a little kick (much like ginger does). It gives it a boost and can help speed things up, but without the burn that sometimes comes with using pepper :hot_pepper:

Oh, and Basil is another great one for money spells! :herb:

Good luck and happy casting, @Dragonfly97- may you be blessed by prosperity! :money_with_wings: :sparkles::blush:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.