Reminder: 5 Planets to Align Friday 24th June AM

Hi All,

For all you star-seekers :dizzy: we have a rare planetary event occurring the morning of Friday 24th June, when Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn will align in the sky, joined by a beautiful crescent Moon :crescent_moon:

The last time these five planets aligned was back in 2004 and it won’t happen again until 2040! :sparkles:

11 Likes

Thank you for the reminder, @Abs53! :blush:

:astrology_mercury: :astrology_venus: :astrology_mars: :astrology_jupiter: :astrology_saturn: :astrology_moon:

Good luck to anyone who tries to catch sight of the alignment! May the skies be clear and bright for you :telescope: :sparkles:

3 Likes

I’m setting an alarm on my phone for this! :waning_gibbous_moon: :ringer_planet:

Nevermind, it already happened this morning for me :laughing:

3 Likes

You “should” still be able to see them up until 4th July, but better with a telescope now :blush: I know Ben saw all but Mercury last night, so give it a shot :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you @Abs53, I wish I was more with it this week as far as days, but we had some things going on, so I didn’t get to see it. I’ll have to see if we have a telescope or maybe binoculars! :telescope:

3 Likes